THREE fire engines were called to a blaze in Winklebury last night.

Crews from Basingstoke and Odiham were called to the fire at around 7pm yesterday evening in Beech Way.

A ventilator fan, breathing apparatus and thermal imaging cameras were used to put out the fire, with crews on scene for around 50 minutes.

The fire service confirmed there was no injuries.

A spokesperson for Hampshire Fire & Rescue said: "There was a fire in the ground floor living room of a property in Beech Way. All persons were accounted for.

"Two appliances from Basingstoke and one from Odiham attended. The call came in at 19.01 and stop message was at 19.50."

This came just hours before the Odiham crew were called out to a garage fire in South Ham.

Video footage shows firefighters tackling the blaze, believed to be caused by an electric grill.