When news happens, text BAZ and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Hampshire roads you can drive on with care
HAMPSHIRE County Council says the following roads are currently passable with care:
- A339 south of Basingstoke
- A27(T) towards Emsworth
- A3(M) South of Petersfield Andover Ring Road
- A27 Titchfield - Windhover rbt
- A272/A31 Percy Hobbs rbt
- A343 Hurstbourne Hill
- A32 Droxford - Fareham
- A336 Commercial Road, Totton
- A3090 Ower to Romsey
- B3055 Bashley Crossroads
- A35 Colbury Hill
- A35/A337 Lyndhurst High Street
- A27 Romsey to Sherfield English
- B2177 Southwick Hill
- C9 Morestead Road
- B3385 Newgate Lane flyover
Salting and ploughing: On Priority 1 roads, the county council says snow is being cleared by snow ploughs and cleared surfaces are being salted again. "All available resources have been deployed to keep roads passable as far as possible," they say.
Comments are closed on this article.