RYAN Davis plays rugby for Basingstoke RFC in his spare time.
The 26-year-old lives in Basingstoke but is originally from Trowbridge.
Ryan works in IT security for Dell, and as well as playing rugby, he enjoys going to the gym, cycling and spending time with his girlfriend, friends and family.
1. Who was your childhood hero and why? Jonah Lomu – he was rugby’s first superstar and a man-mountain!
2. What is your most precious possession, and why is it important to you? My car. It’s important as it allows me to do my job every day and earn money.
3. What was the first record/CD you bought? Will Smith – Willennium.
4. What is the radio/television show you hate to miss? None, as you can catch up on anything these days with Sky and the Internet.
5. What is your favourite film? Training Day.
6. What is your pet hate? People who use the lift to go up one floor! Lazy.
7. What are you reading at the moment? Cycling Plus.
8. If you were choosing a last meal, what would it be? Huge roast dinner.
9. If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be? Michael Jackson.
10. If you had a time machine where would it take you? The 1970s.
11. If you were stranded on a desert island what luxury would you choose to have with you? My iPad.
12. What sports team do you support? Arsenal FC.
13. What was your first job? Stacking shelves at Tesco.
14. If you could take over someone’s job for the day, whose job would you choose? American President Barack Obama.
15. What worries you the most? Moths.
16. What is your proudest moment? Playing at Twickenham when I was 11 (peaked too soon).
17. What would you like your epitaph to be? “Here lies Ryan Davis…buried alive!!”
18. What’s your guilty pleasure? Cake.
19. What one thing could change society for the better? No religion.
20. What three words best describe you? Fun, friendly, relaxed.