STUART Archibald is a professional golfer, who lives in Worting, Basingstoke.
The 29-year-old competes on the EuroPro Tour, the third tier of competition in Europe, and last year made his debut on the MENA Tour which takes place in the Middle East.
He has won two events of the EuroPro Tour, emerging victorious at both the Dawson and Sanderson Classic in 2010 as well as The Kerry London PGA Europro Tour 2011.
Stuart has also appeared at European Tour School on a number of occasions, reaching the second qualifying stage in 2013.
1. Who was your childhood hero and why? Well it was the group of Egon, Winston, Ray and Peter…Who didn’t want to be a Ghostbuster?
2. What is your most precious possession, and why is it important to you? A band that I wear on my wrist in memory of my cousin who passed away in 2011.
3. What was the first record/CD you bought? Now 26 on double cassette when I was seven… all for Jazzy Jeff and The Fresh Prince’s “Boom! Shake the room”.
4. What is the radio/television show you hate to miss? Big Bang Theory.
5. What is your favourite film? Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy.
6. What is your pet hate? People who are obnoxious and rude to others people for absolutely no reason.
7. What are you reading at the moment? Sir Alex Ferguson’s autobiography.
8. If you were choosing a last meal, what would it be? A Mexican feast.
9. If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be? Ben Hogan, arguably the most talented golfer to pick up a club.
10. If you had a time machine where would it take you? 1966 World Cup Final for the atmosphere and seeing what a successful England side looked like too!
11. If you were stranded on a desert island what luxury would you choose to have with you? A boat ideally…
12. What sports team do you support? The mighty Royals, Reading FC.
13. What worries you the most? Dying, but it is inevitable, of course.
14. What was your first job? I was a kitchen assistant at a health club.
15. If you could take over someone’s job for the day, whose job would you choose? I have a pretty great job already but being a professional footballer, for a top club on match day, would be amazing.
16. What is your proudest moment? Winning the 2011 Kerry London Open at Burhill Golf Club.
17. What would you like your epitaph to be? “Loving father, husband and son” as I think that is the measure of a successful life.
18. What’s your guilty pleasure? Chocolate.
19. What one thing could change society for the better? Making me Prime Minister.
20. What three words best describe you? Sociable, honest and ambitious.