Another weather-affected Saturday allowed only four matches to hit the turf.

AFC Aldermaston Development started their Basingstoke Saturday Junior B Cup semi-final game very cagey and were on the back foot for the first 15 minutes, with Bryan Redford pulling off some very good saves to keep North Warnborough at bay.

Warnborough started with many players carrying injuries, a 3G pitch that is more like astro now it is so worn, was unhelpful to the type of injuries and from the start two of Warnborough's midfield regulars were visibly struggling.

Aldermaston took the lead when the Boro goalkeeper spilt a fierce shot into the path of Josh Strokes, who made no mistake and smashed the ball home from close range 1-0.

Warnborough equalised around 30 minutes through Liam Self who scored from his own rebound. Warnborough then lost holding midfield Ryan Nuttall who could not continue.

Ten minutes later, an Oprea free-kick looked to have gone in, but the referee was oblivious to the visitors' claims.

Luckily, Thomas Coglan was on hand to smash the loose ball into the net to lead 2-1.

Just before half time another error from Warnborough allowed Josh Strokes to double his tally after some good footwork from Matt Lovegrove.

The start of the second half saw Warnborough lose playmaker Khalil Bentaleb through an old injury.

Warnborough should have had three penalties yet the referee didn’t give one.

Oprea caused problems time and again yet his legs were taken out from under him in the box - even the Aldermaston players laughed at the decisions.

Aldermaston took the lead in outrageous fashion when Carlton Izod fired the ball home from 30 yards, giving the Boro goalkeeper no chance, with the ball nestling in the top angle of the goal.

Aldermaston added a fourth when a tame Tommy James free-kick was fumbled over the line, 4-2.

Liam Cook headed in to fire up Warnborough for the last ten, but went down to ten men for those final 10 minutes, Self asked the referee to protect our striker, from the overzealous attention he was getting, so was sin binned!

Warnborough had another penalty appeal denied and Aldermaston's experienced back four held firm for the 4-3 win and a cup final reward that follows.

In Division One Oakridge played good possession football, creating chances against visitors Overton United Reserves, stringing decent passes together but without finding the net in an even first half that ended goalless.

Overton United Reserves scored three goals after the break, but Oakridge's goal drought continued.

The hosts had chances but could not finish eight, yes eight, one-on-ones with Overton's goalkeeper.

Overton’s goals from Steve Bonner, James Lowe and Ryan Jones.

Tadley Calleva Development also could not hit the net at home, going down 2-0 to in-form Hook, with Ricky Stephens and sub Jack McKee hitting the target.

A 90-minute whistle-to-whistle competitive Division Two match between CK Andover and Herriard Sports ended in a 3-3 draw.

Andover led on 15 minutes 1-0.

Herriard replied on 23 minutes with Connor Lovell passing to Sam Weber finishing 1-1 from a low shot.

In the second half Richard Maltby chipped the Andover keeper, giving Herriard a 1-2 lead on 47 minutes.

Then Andover scored twice in the 65th and 67th minutes to lead 3-2.

But within a minute, sheer determination from Jack Arthur chipped the goalkeeper from 20 yards and squared the match 3-3.

Both sides sought the winner to the end but each defended well.

William Lloyd, Connor Mumford and sub Mali Colloredo scored for CK Andover.

This Saturday's fixtures: Basingstoke B cup semi-final: CK Andover v Overton Utd A.

Division 1: Oakridge v AFC Berg, Renegades v Hook, Silchester Village v Overton Utd Res, Tadley Calleva Development v Twentyten.

Division 2: AFC Aldermaston Development v Basingstoke Ath, AFC Berg Res v Renegades Res, Chineham v Tidworth Town, Herriard Sports v North Warnborough.