SILCHESTER Village maintained their chances of winning four trophies after 3-1 win over Twentyten in the Peter Raynbird Cup, writes TONY SPENCER.

They are involved in three cups and favourites to win the league.

Twentyten enjoyed good early possession, but Silchester’s first good play up the right led to a cross which Stuart Leddy half-volleyed into the corner of the net after five minutes.

Twentyten’s Stephen Bean should have equalised with just the goalkeeper to beat but his effort was saved.

Just minutes into the second half and Silchester went 2-0 up from a long throw which Leddy was first to react to.

Twentyten’s Hancock Tanner and Hill had chances, before team mate Tom Skinner clawed a goal back.

Twentyten goalkeeper, Reece Jennings, made a great save to keep the game alive late on, but as they pushed for an equaliser, a defensive mess-up saw Leddy’s net his hat-trick.

Two nasty first half injuries put a damper on the game, Twentyten’s Warren Hill dislocated his shoulder and Silchester’s Lee Neal twisted his knee.

RENEGADES hopes of winning the Division One title were dented as they suffered their first league defeat being beaten 3-1 at Tadley Calleva Development.

The home side goals came from Ellis Theodore on 16 minutes, Harvey Beales 28 minutes, and sub Ewan Young on 62 minutes.

Renegades felt unlucky to be two down at the break, from a deflection and poor goalkeeping clearance.

Gus Reis pulled one back on 56 minutes, he later hit the bar before Tadley’s third.

Overton United Reserves and Hook drew 0-0

Division Two leaders CK Andover made it five consecutive wins with a 4-1 defeat of Overton United A. Their goals came from Conor Cousins, William Lloyd, Connor Mumford and Nathan Ripley. Ewan Westwood netted for Overton.

Chineham won 3-2 at AFC Berg Reserves with the home side’s scorers being Berg’s centre-back Leo Pedro and Stefan Graham.

At 3-2, Luke Sorrell’s equaliser was disallowed and Jimmy and Ben Muss, both hit the crossbar.

Herriard Sports beat Basingstoke Athletic 4-1, inflicting a first league defeat on the visitors.

Charlie Gordon, Nick Saunders, Jack Arthur and Adam Francis were on target for the home side and Matt Dean scored a 30-yard volley for Athletic.

North Warnborough beat Renegades Reserves 11-1 with hat-tricks from Banica-Marian Oprea and Luke Ambrose and goals from Khalil Bentaleb, Thomas Coglan, Bailey Craig, Luke Ratcliff and Liam Self, giving them four home wins on the trot.