In the Basingstoke Saturday Junior B Cup quarter-final, AFC Berg Reserves took an early lead against Overton United A when Matthew Lee netted from an assist from Stefan Graham after nine minutes

Despite Graham's assist for Mackenzie Collins to score Berg's second just before half time, Overton scored five through Samie Aldoori, Andrew Tottman, Oliver Parker and Andrew Bulloch with two.

Silchester Village stormed into the Peter Raynbird Cup Cup semi-finals with a 6-0 win over Division Two side AFC Aldermaston Development.

Visitors Aldermaston started on the front foot and went close early doors through Josh Stokes, who was put through well but lost the one-on-one with the goalkeeper.

Aldermaston kept pressing and were battling in midfield against a full strength Silchester team. Halfway through the first half Silchester went 1-0 up when a ball across goal was turned into his own net by Jack Haines after his legs seemed to get tangled.

Silchester scored four more before half-time, all from long throws and goalmouth scrambles. Aldermaston were the better side in the second half, playing with passion and purpose, creating four clear cut opportunities, three for Stokes and one for James Armstrong, all thwarted by the in-form Silchester goalkeeper.

On another day the result could have been 5-5. Silchester added a sixth goal in similar scrappy circumstances and the game finished 6-0.

Matthew Foreman, Scott Kinge, Stuart Leddy, Joe Tallentire and Ashley Elward's brace scored for Silchester.

In the other tie, Oakridge put in a disappointing performance, creating few chances and nothing on target, while visitors Tadley Calleva Development scored six.

Bradley Cox opened the scoring on 12 minutes, getting his second six minutes from time, Ellis Theodore made it 2-0 on 32 minutes, completing his brace a minute from time.

On 41 minutes, George Luxton made it 3-0 at half-time, while Harrison West netted four minutes after the interval.

AFC Berg went ahead after four minutes of their Division One visit to AFC Aldermaston A, when a mistake by the goalkeeper allowed the Berg players time to pick out a pass and slot home. AFC were all over the place at the start and they paid the price.

Eleven minutes into the game a free-kick was given away at an acute angle just outside the AFC penalty area and Berg despatched the free-kick, which nestled in the stanchion to make it 2-0.

It took 20 minutes for AFC to settle and play football, when they did it became a much more even game.

AFC had a couple of chances late in the first half, hitting the bar and post before half-time.

The second half started better for AFC, pushing Berg back more and more and only good defending and keeping kept AFC out.

With 20 minutes left, Berg struck again to make it 3-0. AFC came back at Berg, but could not break through.

On 80 minutes there was controversy after AFC’s Liam Belcher broke away, chipped the oncoming goalkeeper and was dragged back as a Berg defender cleared Belcher’s effort off the line.

The referee calmed it all down and the game finished 3-0. Berg's scorers George Collis and Daniel Houseman with two.

Hook against Renegades was played on a very muddy pitch and, despite end-to-end football from both sides, it ended goalless. Evenly matched throughout, the last 10 minutes found Hook facing 10 men but Renegades held out for the point.

A high-scoring game at Overton United Reserves was played in a good spirit by both sides, with visitors Twentyten 6-1 up at half-time. Overton battled in the second half but they lost 9-2.

Ryan Jones and Shane Thorne netted for the hosts. Joz Osborne led the Twentyten with five, Dan Hancock got a brace and singles came from Tom Skinner and Stevo Beanz.

Twentyten's defender Jack Barrett was floored just after the break but Ben Osborne helped him up to continue, if slightly bruised.

Bramley United were unable to raise a side, so the Division Two points were awarded to North Warnborough. Similarly CK Andover got home points as Tidworth Town also had personnel issues.

Patrick Callaghan netted for Chineham, who went down 2-1 to Basingstoke Athletic, with goals by Michael Borbely and Jack Murphy.

Paul Bennett scored with a 25-yard lob for Renegades Reserves, but this was an 85th minute consolation as they lost to visiting Herriard Sports 7-1.

Chris Dobbie opened the home side's account after eight minutes, Sam Weber scored the first of his first-half hat-trick thanks to some pin-point passing on 16 minutes and netted again on 20 and 41 minutes.

In the second half sub Nick Saunders (70, 80, 85) scored his hat-trick in 15 minutes with superb one-touch football.

This Saturday's fixtures are Hampshire Plate Cup quarter-final: Renegades v Testlands.

Basingstoke A Cup quarter-finals: Silchester Village v AFC Berg.

Division 1: AFC Aldermaston A v Overton Utd Res, Hook v Oakridge, Twentyten v Tadley Calleva Development.

Division 2: Bramley United v AFC aldermaston Development, CK Andover v Renegades Res, North Warnborough v AFC Berg Res, Overton Utd A v Herriard Sports, Tidworth Town v Chineham.