REPUBLIC of Chineham and Bramley United met in the Kelvin Cup quarter-finals on Sunday, writes TONY SPENCER.

Republic twice took the lead in the first-half, but Bramley's Tyrell Reid and Leslie Wood levelled things.

Republic took a 3-2 lead on the hour but with seven minutes left Reid levelled, Bramley then won 4-2 on penalties.

AFC Allbrook and Sportsman also finished 3-3 at 90 minutes, with Allbrook scoring in the seventh minute of extra time to go through 4-3.

The last quarter-final finished at AMF United with New Park Rangers 6-0 winners, goals from Ben Blackwell (2), Callum Greenly, Charlie Hart (2) and Joe Hodge.

Basingstoke Saints beat Worthies Sports and Social 6-1 in their Bernard Cornish Cup second round tie. They will meet North Warnborough 2020 in the quarter-finals.

Chineham Cavaliers went through 3-2 on penalties after drawing 2-2 with Overton United in extra time. Sammy Shahir scored for Cavaliers, Jez Cheek and Christopher Currie for Overton.

Hartley Sunday won their delayed Eric Holbrook Cup tie 3-0 against Hambledon Vets.

Hartley scored on 10 minutes, courtesy of Shane Deakin and he netted a second before the break.

After the interval, Hartley netted a third thanks to a wind-assisted cross from Ryan Powell .

Chineham Reserves lost in the Hampshire Sunday Plate Cup 4-1 at the hands of Lifting Gear and Safety Rovers.

Chineham chalked up a 6-3 Division One victory away at Team FC, their first win in four games. Joe Barley, Rob Mooney and James Tennant netted for Team, Kieron Alleyne, Daniel Greenwood, Matthew Kempson, and Charlie Hatfield with a hat-trick for Chineham.

AFC Laarsens and Tadley Tigers shared the points in a 1-1 draw, Daniel Rhoades-Walkley Tigers’ scorer.

In a high-scoring Division Two match, Basingstoke Royals beat Basingstoke Hammers 9-3, as Steve Price netted four, Alex Price three and Scott Harvey a brace. Hammers’ goals came from Cameron George, Arron Porter and Ben Watkins.

James Arnold’s brace and Jack Miller were scribed on Hampshire Irons’ scoresheet, winning 3-0 against Eastrop Eagles, their third win in a row, close on the heels of Basingstoke Royals at the top of the Division 2 table.

AFC Aldermaston made it three wins on the tort as they beat Chineham Tigers 2-0 in Division Three.

Early in the second half Adam Alliston turned on the after-burners, beating five men to assist Callum Meltham for the opener.

An excellent through ball from Alliston opened the Tigers’ defence, Meltham went one-on-one with the goalkeeper before coolly slotting home.

The most gutting game of football Hampshire Royals played 80 minutes of good football and 10 minutes of mistakes saw them lose 8-0 to FC Shallow End.

Bradley Charles scored on 76 minutes as Renegades shared the points with Kempshott in a 1-1 draw.