BROOKVALE United beat Farnborough Central 3-0 on penalties in the second round of the Hampshire Sunday Trophy.

Unfortunately, a set piece undone ’Vale and they trailed 1-0 at half-time. The equaliser followed Will Miller's introduction.

Adam Aimable twice hit the woodwork before Jubril Borishade found full back Jack Clayton in space to drill home his first club goal, spared Brookvale’s blushes against their Aldershot Division Two opponents and took the match to penalties.

Aimable, David Chilcott and Clayton all converted, while Farnborough rattled the woodwork and blasted two over.

Chineham went through with a 6-1 win over Wherwell Royals, thanks to Kieron Alleyne hat-trick, Charlie Hadfield brace, and sub Kieran Barnes.

Bramley United lost 6-2 at Andover Robins, after being 4-1 down at half-time, despite Gordon Birch's 20th minute goal. Birch netted a second as he converted a penalty after Colin Bell was fouled.

AFC Basing pressed forward throughout the first half, playing some good football in their Hampshire Sunday Vase tie at home to Morley Road Academicals.

They scored on 35 minutes, Dean Sprules played through to Joe Cook who rounded the goalkeeper to tap in.

After half-time the visitors applied pressure to equalised on 60 minutes with a deflected shot into the far corner.

The Basing winner came in the 80th minute, as Keyron Hylton met a free-kick to flick in the winner, 2-1

The venue for Hartley Sunday's Vase tie at Bakers Arms from Alton was reversed and Hartley Sunday started brightly and scored early courtesy of Jordan Cochelin.

Aaron Richardson made it 2-0 and excellent passing led to braces for Cochelin and Richardson.

Bakers missed chances and Richardson completed a first -half hat-tricked to make it 5-0.

Richardson netted his fourth and Cochelin's hat-trick made it 7-0 and he added an eighth.

Goals nine and 10 came from Richardson and Cochelin, before Bakers pulled one back.

Hartley sub Callum Nicholson netted number 11 before captain Elliot-Miles Kirkham completed the 12-1 win.

For Hartley Sunday, it was their sixth win in a row and third double figures score.

Basingstoke Saints lost 5-2 against Charlton Royals.

Eastrop Eagles managed a 4-1 victory over Portsville Park, coming back from 1-0 down.

Eagles stepped up, Mikey Davies switched the play to winger Lewis Mitchell, whose cross found striker Nathan Bennis to volley the equaliser.

Eagles pressed and before half-time Davies turned provider, slipping Kirk Smith through one-on-one to make it 2-1.

Second-half chances went begging until a touch of class from striker Nathan Bennis as he beat both centre backs and goalkeeper.

With five minutes to go Smith crossed to Bennis to fill the empty net.

Basingstoke Hammers drew 2-2 at Maverick and won 3-0 on penalties, for their third away win on the trot.

North Warnborough 2020 beat Andover Royals 4-1 to go unbeaten in four.

John Scott-Elliott and Christopher Currie scored braces as Overton United made it four wins in a row with a 4-3 victory over Snow Goose.

Hampshire Irons led 1-0 against Pharmasol Ayrtons after Michael Wood converted the penalty he won on 17 minutes.

The hosts levelled before half-time. Woods scored his second to end the tie 2-2, before the Irons lost 5-4 in the shoot-out.

Kempshott won their Hampshire Sunday Plate Cup 4-1 at FC Anton.

Andy Bunyan pounced on a defensive error, Ben Clarke made it 2-0 with a lovely chipped goal.

James Hudson made it 3-0 after converting a one-on-one.

FC Anton pulled a goal back and their goalkeeper made a few great saves until an 85th top corner free-kick from Dan Goodyear secured Kempshott’s fourth game without defeat.

Hampshire Royals lost 25-1 at Rushmoor, with Thomas Bartlett replying for Royals.

They enjoyed some very good spells and a much better second half, despite not having a goalkeeper.

New Park made it six victories in a row with a 4-1 Division One win against Tadley Tigers, despite conceding within two minutes from Tadley's only shot on target.

New Park settled and dealt with Tadley's long ball game.

New forward Simon Harrison found Dylan Bardell who finished from a tight angle.

In the second half, New Park played well, Ben Blackwell scored on 55 minutes from the left after good work by Harry Knapp and Harrison.

The sin-bin reduced New Park to 10 men as Bardell missed a chance and Stan Currie's header was cleared off the line.

Bardell grabbed his second on 70 minutes smartly finishing a 20-pass team move.

Currie's next header was blocked but he scored heading in a Blackwell corner at the back post, extending their run to six consecutive wins.

Republic of Chineham drew 0-0 with Team FC.

In Division Two, Basingstoke Royals dictated play from start to finish. Craig Barker's brace and Mark Horton inflicting a 3-0 defeat of Chineham Reserves, their first defeat in six matches.

This Sunday fixtures are : Hampshire Trophy Cup rd 2: Kings Somborne v AFC Laarsens, South Wonston Swifts v New Park Rangers.

Hampshire Vase Cup rd 2: Vernham Royals v Chineham Cavaliers, Horse and Jockey v Renegades.

North Hants Senior Cup rd 2: AFC Allbrook v Bramley Utd.

Kelvin Cup rd 1: AMF Utd v Brookvale Utd, Wherwell Royals v Sportsman.

Kelvin Cup rd 2: Rep of Chineham v Team FC.

Division 1: Soldiers Return v Tadley Tigers.

Division 2: Brighton Wood v Basingstoke Hammers, Hampshire Irons v Camrose Social, Overton Utd v Basingstoke Royals.

Division 3: Hampshire Royals v Chineham Tigers, Kempshott v North Warnborough 2020.