TWENTYTEN started well at Hook in their Basingstoke and District League Division One but missed good chances to edge ahead in the first 15 minutes on Saturday.

However, on the half-hour, Tom Skinner won a penalty which "Skinz" converted, the only score of the half.

Second-half pressure from Hook’s long ball tactics paid off when their only real chance of the game was rewarded from a long throw that sub Lewis Mitchell netted just inside the post, 1-1.

Those missed first half opportunities cost Twentyten the three points, the first dropped this season.

AFC Berg Reserves began well at home to AFC Aldermaston Development, the visitors unable to get going.

Mark Bone's shot off the Aldermaston goalkeeper was netted by Ben Muss but ruled offside.

Just before half-time Aldermaston went 1-0 up through Josh Stokes.

After a good team talk it took only minutes for Berg to level 1-1 through Stefan Graham assisted by Mitchell Medford.

Berg created chances from Matthew Lee, Muss and Steve Death, while Aldermaston's chance of a second goal was foiled by goalkeeper Corey Webb who tipped over the crossbar.

Berg's second came from sub Lewin Perrett, his shot parried by the keeper but struck on the rebound 2-1.

Renegades enjoyed a good first half in their home Hampshire Vase tie against Norwood St Johns Reserves, opening the scoring with Richard Reece's volley into the top corner, 1-0. A mix-up at the back meant 1-1, then 1-2 from a corner on 42 minutes.

After a battle, Renegades thought they were level 10 minutes from time but linesman flagged offside.

It was Renegades' first defeat after three straight wins

Silchester Village had a home walkover after AFC Berg were no show.

After a fifth minute goal from Peter Raines for hosts AFC Aldermaston A was ruled out for offside, Overton United A took a two-goal lead after 15 minutes in their North Hants May Cup tie.

Bailey Roffey crossed to Ross Harwood to net from close range 1-0, before Harwood picked out Andrew Tottman, who cut in and scored from long range to make it 2-0.

Overton were 3-0 up on 35 minutes through Andrew Bulloch, before Vinny Kennedy replied for Aldermaston to make it 3-1 by half-time.

AFC started the second half brighter and almost pulled another back from Tommy James' free-kick but Tottman's cross to Harwood killed the game 4-1 on the hour.

In Overton's box in the dying minutes, unmarked Stuart Leddy's ball bobbled and his shot flew over the bar. Overton's first away win of the season.

Chineham booked their place in the next round of the North Hants Cup with a hard-fought win away at North Warnborough.

The visitors went ahead early on when Cobi Judd fired home after excellent work from Martin Miles, and came desperately close to doubling their lead when midfielder Tom Roworth hit a beautifully-struck shot from 20 yards out which left the bar vibrating.

Warnborough levelled on the half-hour after Bailey Craig was brought down in the box. Liam Cook left Mason no chance with a firmly-struck penalty.

In the 38th minute, Chineham's frontman Miles powered into the area, denied by the Warnborough goalkeeper but Roworth scored after a lung-bursting run into the box.

Chineham almost earned a cushion in the 50th minute when Paddy Callaghan let fly from 30 yards, but came off the bar.

Warnborough came close, missing their star striker Banica but playing their best football so far, first with a cross from the left drifted over Mason only to come back out off the post before Mason pulled off an outstanding save to keep the score level on the hour mark.

The next goal was crucial and it fell Chineham's way in the 75th minute, a corner from the left swung in by Judd was deflected off unfortunate Warnborough defender Jack Pine into his own net to make it 3-1.

It appeared the game was done and dusted going into the final five minutes but Warnborough were handed a lifeline after a flick-on led to a well-struck effort from a difficult angle, Khalil Bentaleb finding the back of the net.

Chineham survived a scare as Warnborough's Luke Scanelli spurned a late chance to equalise but it ended 3-2.

In the North Hants Junior Cup CK Andover progressed to the next round with their second consecutive win.

Goals from Connor Mumford (2), Sam Griggs, Sam Clash and Nick Ward secured a comfortable 5-0 victory over Renegades Reserves.

Sam Mosdale found Sam Trodd who in turn passed to Tom Perry to put Oakridge 1-0 up against Overton United Reserves, then Charlie Hadfield found Sam Trodd to make it 2-0 before half-time.

Hadfield set up Perry's nice finish added a third, and Max Trodd assist to Hadfield was saved but followed up for 4-0.

Sam Trodd beat the offside trap and found Noel Pratchett for 5-0.

Then, in the dying minutes from a cross, Raffey Lowe headed Overton's consolation, Oakridge 5-1.

A good passing game and all round team effort, gained revenge for earlier league defeat.

This Saturday's fixtures are North Hants May Cup rd 2: Silchester Village v Herriard Sports.

North Hants Junior Cup rd 1: AFC Berg v Bramley Utd.

Peter Raynbird Cup rd 1: Overton Utd A v AFC Berg Res. Rd 2:AFC Aldermaston a v Hook, Overton Utd Res v Chineham, Renegades v Tidworth Town, Tadley Calleva Development v Renegades Res.

Division 1: Twentyten v Oakridge.

Division 2: North Warnborough v CK Andover.