BASINGSTOKE Athletic dominated the first half of their North Hants May Cup tie at AFC Berg Reserves last Saturday on their way to a 3-1 victory.

They created unconverted chances before Michael Bouble pounced on a loose ball to score from 20 yards. Berg replied from a goal-kick flicked through, buried by Ben Muss before half-time. Berg captain and former Athletic man Scott Elliott retired with a bad knee injury.

The second half remained Athletic's, Paul Walsh-Taylor picked out Sean Baggett, whose ferocious shot from 25 yards was parried by the goalkeeper only for James Loughton to head Athletic ahead.

Berg had chances, close shouts from Mark Bone and Matthew Lee, but no cigars. Loughton's cross, Bauble's finish as Basingstoke Athletic were 3-1 victors.

The Basingstoke Saturday Junior A Cup tie at AFC Aldermaston A saw Twentyten outstanding, taking the lead on 15 minutes, as Dan Hancock's cross headed in by Joz Osborne.

Twentyten's Josh Bromley and Franklin Spacagna controlled midfield and a long diagonal from Woz Hill on 20 minutes was cushioned by Osborne, who rounded the goalkeeper to double the lead at half-time.

Then it was all Aldermaston but only after they had gone 3-0 down, Tom Skinner's pass allowed Alex Izzo to find the top corner.

Tony Johnson and Peter Raines brought Aldermaston back to 3-2 with goals on 70 and 80 minute mark.

They then threw everything at the visitors in the final 10 minutes was saved by goalkeeper Rhys Jennings, Vinny Kennedy denied twice, Peter Raines twice. This was Twentyten's fifth consecutive win.

Bramley United went 1-0 down after 30 minutes to visitors North Warnborough in the Basingstoke Saturday Junior B Cup.

Boro's Bailey Craig was denied by side netting and keeper until 16-year-old Alfie Craig lobbed for his contemporary John Scott-Elliot to smash past the Bramley goalkeeper.

Warnborough faced few sporadic responses from Bramley before half-time, when Warnborough made four changes, including Banica-Marion Oprea, pegging Bramley in their half.

However, the hosts equalised on 55 minutes, a first-time cross from Pranivan deposited into the far bottom corner by Bradley Young.

A foul throw disallowed Oprea's 'goal' but then he found the empty net from 40 yards after Bramley's goalkeeper's mis-kick to make it 2-1.

Minutes later Oprea missed a chance before getting his second to make it 3-1.

With minutes remaining, Matthew Southgate sent Reuben Snook through to chip in a consolation, as Bramley suffered a fifth consecutive home defeat.

Chineham fell behind to CK Andover after 20 minutes, a strike from outside the area skidded off the greasy surface and squirmed under Chineham's goalkeeper.

Chineham levelled 10 minutes later on the counter, finished by Cobi Judd after a one-two with Paddy Callaghan.

Judd repaid the favour for Callaghan but put his effort wide.

An excellent save from Chineham goalkeeper Jordan Mason kept the score level at the break. Chineham Callaghan's effort off the post and Josh Branch’s shot charged down, while Mason made a couple of decent stops.

The game looked destined for penalties, until a CK shot from outside the area found the net off the zippy playing surface.

Chineham pushed but the visitors held on. After two narrow defeats a welcome first victory for CK Andover, with goals from Nuno Franco and Kieran Odey.

The Division One match at AFC Berg was a battle that remained goalless at half-time.

Berg pressed hardest, creating more but Oakridge defended well, with good football between the sides.

Kieron Alleyne put Berg ahead from a 75th minute corner, but Oakridge levelled after Nathan Archer's pass enabled Charlie Hadfield to shoot under the goalkeeper.

In the dying moments Nathan Bedford beat Berg's offside trap to make it 2-1which earned Oakridge their first victory.

Hook were beaten 4-0 by Silchester Village, ending a three game winning run.

George Hallahan gave Village the lead on 12 minutes in off the post and Ash Elwood's low shot made it 2-0 on 23 minutes.

Hook's best chance came on 40 minutes, Lewis Mitchell's shot saved by Neal.

Rocky Stephens' rebound shot blocked.

Cam George's miss from a spot kick left the score 2-0 at half-time.

On 70 minutes, Village were 3-0 up after Matt Foreman curled his shot into far post from 18 yards, before Jack Middleton made it four from close range.

Division Two Tidworth Town had no linesman or subs but competed gamely throughout.

Overton United A were brutal, Steven Caswell set up Andrew Tottman for 1-0 after five minutes and Paul Roffey made it 2-0 with a sweet volley after 35 minutes.

Adam Jones reduced the deficit on just before half-time and levelled things on 58 minutes.

However, Bailey Roffey's free-kick edged Overton ahead, Ross Harwood put Oliver Parker in to make it 4-2.

Andrew Tottman sent Sharky through for number five.

An injury then reduced Tidworth to 10 men for the final 10 minutes.

Harwood buried Sharky's pass for 6-2, before Sheldon Walters replied on 87 minutes.

Overton were still not finished as Parker sank both Andy Bullock's passes to take the score to 8-3. Parker added number nine and Paul Roffey finished it off for a 10-3 victory.

This Saturday's fixtures are: Hampshire Vase Cup rd 1: Renegades v Northwood St Johns Res, Silchester Village v AFC Berg.

North Hants May Cup rd 2: AFC Aldermaston A v Overton Utd A, North Warnborough v Chineham.

North Hants Junior Cup rd 1: CK Andover v Renegades Res, Oakridge v Overton Utd Res.

Division 1: Hook v Twentyten.

Division 2: AFC Berg Res v AFC Aldermaston Development, Bramley Utd v Herriard Sports.