BRAMLEY United took advantage of a dry Sunday morning to take a 3-0 half-time lead over Basingstoke and District League Division One visitors Soldiers Return.

Tyrell Reid grabbed two before Gordon Birch added a far post header.

However, early injuries helped Soldiers level with three quick strikes before edging ahead.

Reid saved a point completing his hat-trick 4-4. Soldiers' goals from Warren Hill, Alex Izzo and Cobi Judd.

With their fourth game unbeaten AFC Laarsens beat Team FC 2-0.

Brighton Wood picked up a first Division Two point, drawing 2-2 with visitors Basingstoke Royals, Mark Horton and Steve Price's strikes extended Royals to four games unbeaten.

Both Renegades and AFC Aldermaston started their Division Three match well, with opportunities.

Hosts Renegades opened on 24 minutes, Connor Thorne playing through to Dan Thornton at the near post.

Six minutes later, Renegades's inswinging corner and new boy Paul Bennett' header made it 2-0 at half-time.

Renegades went down to 10 but went 3-0 up with a free-kick by Collins onto Thorn's strike into the top corner. Aldermaston clawed two back with finishes from Callum Meltham, but Collins scored the goal of the game with a free-kick from 35 yards.

Ryan Ellis closed the gap to 4-3 into the last 10 minutes, but the game was settled when Tommy Collinridge set Scott McLean free down the left to drill into the far top corner 5-3. Connor Thorne was man of the match.

New Park Rangers entertained Rushmoor Celtic in the Hampshire Sunday Trophy.

Rushmoor started the better, worked promising positions without testing stand-in goalkeeper Lucas Freer. New Park kept better possession and bossed the game.

On 20 minutes Nathan Barlow met a Cal Greenly through-ball, cut inside but shot saved. Jake Tanner got the only goal to see New Park Rangers through 1-0.

Tadley Tigers lost 5-3 to Wyke Down Wanderers, despite Sam Brant, Josh Curtis and sub Jack Sedgwick's strikes.

In the Hampshire Sunday Vase, AFC Basing lorded it 4-1 over Andover Central.

Basing led on 15 minutes, Conor Craig pass to Tom Perry to fire home low and hard from 18 yards.

Basing doubled the lead, Liam Hunt shooting from 20 yards to the near post.

Basing went 3-0 from Hunt's rifled shot. Hunt's shot was spilled for Callum Silcox to tap in from 6 yards. Basing conceded with 15 minutes left.

Hartley Sunday travelled to AFC Prospect Farm Rangers for a good-natured game.

Hartley's Darryl McKeown scored first, after pretty even play, Jordan Cochelin added another by half-time.

Prospect Farm upped their game pulling one back but Callum Nicholson quickly scored twice.

Goalkeeper Jamie Glanville made saves but was rarely challenged. Goal of the day from McKeown with a screamer, his brace, and Hartley Sunday won 5-1.

Overton United started slow at AMF United Reserves, 2-0 down at half-time but all Overton thereafter, Scott Winterbourne denied by the post before Louis McCann hit the bar, but Chris Currie buried the rebound 2-1.

On 78 minutes, Winterbourne slotted home Josh Bromley's corner, then in the 86th minute Darren Hutchins set up Winterbourne for the winner, 2-3 Overton United.

Eastrop took a bare 11 away to Aldershot Park Elite but quality shined, making the ball do the work.

Midway through the first half they scored a great team goal, from defence to Tom Lucas threading the ball to overlapping Kirk Smith to slide the ball under the goalkeeper.

Eagles dictated, and led 2-0 after half-time, Lucas to Mickey Davies firing home.

Eagles dominated but a 10-minute lapse let their hosts level and settle by penalties.

Kirk Smith, Tom Lucas, Joe Sauce, Pete Grinham, Nathan Bennis and Mickey Davies successfully dispatched spot kicks, leaving stand-in keeper Tom Kelly get down low to his right for a one-handed save.

Eagles won 5-6 on penalties, their third win on the trot.

Kempshott visit to Charlton Royals was close fought under windy conditions.

After a goalless first half, a brilliant solo run and finish Charlton the opener.

Kempshott pressed for an equaliser and were caught out by a long ball over the top, 2-0, before Alex Mitchell's penalty halved the arrears in the 90th minute, Kempshott's third defeat in a row.

Basingstoke Hammers saw off FC Queen Charlotte 3-2 to go four games unbeaten.

Chineham Cavaliers beat Farnborough Athletic 5-1, with goals from Elliot Forsey, Kyle Williams Leke Williams and Matthew Heslin.

Chineham Reserves lost 4-3 to Worthys, with Scott Berry one and Ben Piper a brace.

FC Shallow End managed to beat Worthies Sports and Social 5-0, thanks to Callum Elson, Ben Owen's brace, and sub Liam Rump with two.

Hampshire Irons beat Hampshire Royals 15-0, with five before half-time. Steven Bown scored a header, Tom Chant a brace, Mike Pemberton 4, Mike Wood brace, substitute Simon Head netted and Ben Wootton got a brace. The Royals' goalie made some good saves to keep the score down, most goals coming from set pieces.

North Warnborough 2020 won 7-0 against FC Anton, their fifth win on the trot.

This Sunday's fixtures are Hampshire Intermediate Cup rd 1: AFC Laarsens v Soldiers Return.

Kelvin cup rd 1: AMF Utd v Brookvale Utd, Andover Robins v Wyke Down Wanderers, Bramley Utd v Chineham, Tidworth Town v Mickey Duck, Wherwell Royals v Sportsman.

Bernard Cornish Cup rd 1: Basingstoke Hammers v Overton Utd.

Division 1: New Park Rangers v Rep of Chineham, Tadley Tigers v Team FC.

Division 2: Bright Wood v Camrose Social, Chineham Cavaliers v Hampshire Irons.

Division 3: Chineham Tigers v Hartley Sunday, Hampshire Royals v AFC Basing, Kempshott v AFC Aldermaston, North Warnborough 2020 v FC Swallow End.