HARTLEY Wintney’s poor form continued as they lost at bottom club Yate Town with the winner coming in the 93rd minute.

The Row had the first chance on eight minutes when a Ty Smith corner saw Jack Ball head forward and Adam Cornell shot over from close range.

The home side had the next chance as Louis Britton lobbed over as Row goalkeeper Luke Williams came off his line.

Six minutes later, a free-kick on the left by Bradley Webb was won in the penalty area by Nickolas Peare whose header was blocked. Grant Horton following up shot wide.

On 20 minutes Hartley were unlucky not to go ahead, as a Smith corner found Jack Ball and his shot hit Alec Albert and went wide.

On 24 minutes the Bluebells went ahead. A long ball forward gave Britton a chance. However, Luke Williams pushed the strikers shot past the post.

From the resulting corner Smith misdirected his clearing header and Britton had the easy task of bundling the ball home from close range.

Play became very scrappy with both sides guilty of many misplaced passes.

Hartley gained a slight edge and the nearest they came was a shot from Ball which brought out a good save from Bluebell's goalkeeper Adam Forster on 42 minutes.

The half time music from D:ream’s ‘Things can only get better’ blared out. This was very apt for the match and Hartley Wintney in particular.

Things did get better and the Row pulled level on 48 minutes. Nathan Smart got free on the right and his shot was blocked.

The ball fell kindly for Adam Cornell. The debutant striker rifled the ball goalwards and it hit the post, the crossbar and the side netting inside the goal.

After a pause referee Benjamin Williamson awarded the goal after the signal from the Assistant referee.

Play generally improved from both sides as they set out to get the winner. On 50 minutes, the elusive Britton got free down the middle for a one on one with Williams which the Row goalkeeper won.

Two minutes later, Williams was gain in action as he pulled off a good stop from Nickolas Peare.

At the other end on 53 minutes a Row move ended with Smith seeing his effort saved by Forster.

After 64 minutes a corner from Smith found the head of Ball who forced Forster into a good save.

Six minutes later with the Row in the ascendancy a Smith corner saw the ball break to Albert who saw his effort produce a good stop by the Bluebells goalkeeper.

On 74 minutes substitute Luke Spokes for the home side dribbled through the Row defence.

However, his parting effort brought out a good stop from Williams.

On 82 minutes Britton made space for a shot and brought out a save from a well positioned Williams.

Good interplay between Josh Webb and Sal Abubakar on 87 minutes saw the former see his shot deflected past the goal.

Row pressed hard and a cross from Dean Rule found Duff who saw his effort get deflected past the post.

Into added time of five minutes and the Bluebells were reduced to 10 men when Bradley Webb picked up a second yellow card.

In the third minute of added time the Bluebells snatched the winner.

This was gift wrapped by the Row. Nathan Smart attempted a high risky cross field pass from defence the ball was intercepted by Sam Kamara who fed in Britton who coolly slotted past Williams

Hartley will hope to get back to winning ways on Saturday against visiting Walton Casuals and on Tuesday night, they travel to Beaconsfield.