HAMPSHIRE Royals conceded 19 goals at the hands of Hartley Sunday in a good-natured game in the Basingstoke and District Sunday League Division Three clash.

There were few chances for hosts Royals and many missed chances by the visitors.

The first half saw Hartley lead 5-0, but second half fatigue enabled Hartley to wreak havoc, as Shane Deakin scored seven, Daryl McKeown four, Elliot Miles-Kirkham three, Ryan Bray two and one each for Joshua Miles-Kirkham, Carl Allwork and sub Scott Stanley.

AFC Basing were 1-0 up after 15 minutes against visitors AFC Aldermaston, Connor Craig's through ball for Liam Hunt to dribble and finish from the right into the opposite corner.

Joe Smart nutmegged the keeper for 2-0 on 30 minutes.

Five minutes later Adam Price headed home an Ash Pearce corner after keeper Brandon Livingstone completely missed punching.

On 65 minutes, a defensive shambles gave Livingstone no chance, Hunt finished his brace for AFC Basing's 4-0 win.

Aldermaston created few chances and Tommy James banged every shot over the bar, while sub Ryan Ellis was sin binned for dissent after only two minutes on.

An even start between Kempshott and Renegades, saw the sides locked at 1-1 at half-time.

Kempshott's goal from Tom Mitchell before Renegades levelled with a penalty.

With Renegades facing the sun for the second half, Kempshott controlled the game, building a 5-1 lead through Mitchell, Jason Collins scored two more and James Hudson netted a the fourth just past the hour.

Renegades pulled another back on 75 minutes. A late flurry, saw Hudson's second on 80 minutes and a 90th minute long-range strike by Renegades' Josh Chapman; and superb debut goal from 30 yards by Ben Clarke, saw it finish 8-3 to Kempshott.

North Warnborough 2020's 13-0 home win, over Chineham Tigers, was sealed by five goals in 25 minutes.

Chineham's Spencer Charlton landed awkwardly, was taken to hospital with a wrist fracture.

Boro were 6-0 at half-time which included a hat-trick from Michael Auge-de-Rancourt.

FC Shallow End lost 5-1 to Basingstoke Saints.

Overton United took the lead at Camrose Social in Division Two from a John Scott-Elliot free-kick.

Szymon Duszyński kept Camrose out with three top saves before Camrose bit back, scoring twice with 20 minutes to go.

Overton's Charlie Palmer levelled with a 30-yard lob, then led through Winterbourne's free-kick, before Chris Currie made it 4-2 assisted by Darren Hutchins and Louis McCann.

Chineham Cavaliers, with a bare 11 players at Basingstoke Hammers, took an early lead, a great volley by Elliot Forsey.

The hosts equalised midway to half-time. Cavaliers edged ahead after Leke Williams' great wing play forced an own goal.

After the interval Hammers equalised again, before Williams assisted Alex Hitchin to a tap-in, Cavaliers leading 3-2.

Hammers number nine equalised from a free kick hat-trick.

Chineham Reserves collected three points from visitors Eastrop Eagles, George Hallahan scoring early from 18 yards.

Eagles pressed for an equaliser, but Hallahan converted a penalty.

Eagles's Bobbi Frost was denied by the inside of the post, into the goalkeeper's arms.

Eagles scored when Lee Bush hit a thunderous strike into the bottom corner.

Chineham soaked up second half pressure, limiting Eagles' chances, which goalkeeper Ash Russell snapped up.

Hallahan completed his hat-trick with a scuffed left-foot shot.

Eagles pulled another back, with Nathan Bennis' cool dribble and finish, 3-2. Eagles pressed but Chineham countered. Towards the end Joe Marsh played in Hallahan for his fourth, ending 4-2 to Chineham Reserves.

In Division One, Brookvale United were incensed after two minutes, when a waist-high tackle from a Republic of Chineham player on Sam Trodd went unpunished.

Three minutes later 'Vale were down to 10 men, Khalil Bentaleb dismissed for dissent.

Ten minutes later, a penalty awarded against goalkeeper Brodie Good, helped double Republic's lead.

Brookvale replied with a superb 30-yard free-kick from David Chilcott to find the bottom corner for 2-1.

However, United's 10 men tired and the champions ran out 8-1 winners.

AFC Laarsens beat Bramley United 2-0, the first goal after 30 minutes. Ben Squibb put in some good crosses with Colin Bell and Adam Bartlett unable to score.

Tadley Tigers beat Chineham 4-2 after Steven Blunt assisted an own goal, Kieran Maylan scored from a free-kick, Brad Quattromini set up Maylan's second and Liam Belcher assisted Danny Tompkins for Tiger's fourth goal.

Basingstoke Royals beat Brighton Wood 8-3 in the North Hants Chris Price Cup, the scorers were Steve Price (4), Alex Price (3) and Ammer Buller.

In the same competition Hampshire Irons had no shots to save and fired 20 shots on target at HSS FC, but neither side scored in the 90 minutes. Irons lost 3-1 on penalties.

This week's fixtures are North Hants Senior Cup rd 1: AFC Laarsens v King Somborne, Mucky Dick v Chineham, P&P Invest v New Park Rangers, Soldiers Return v Andover Robins, The Monks v Team FC, Whitchurch Utd Wildbeest v Brookvale Utd.

Chris Price Cup rd 1: Eastrop Eagles v Anton Utd, Sportsman Res v Basingstoke Hammers.

North Hants John Ward Cup Rd 1: Andover Royals v AFC Aldermaston, Basingstoke Saints v Hampshire Royals, FC Shallow End v North Warnborough 2020, Kempshott v AFC Basing, Netheravon Wanderers v Hartley Sunday, Renegades v Chineham Tigers.

Division 1: Rep of Chineham v Bramley Utd.

Division 2: Chineham Res v Camrose Social, Basingstoke Royals v Hampshire Irons.