TWENTYTEN started their North Hants May Cup campaign with an excellent 5-0 win at Bramley United last Saturday..

The visitors opened the scoring after 25 minutes, when a corner from Tom Skinner headed home by Twentyten's Chill Hill.

Ten minutes later, Josh Bromley doubled the lead from 18-yards before half-time.

Five minutes into the half Alex Izzo set up Jordan Wainwright for Twentyten's third.

On 65 minutes, Izzo netted Tom Skinner's cross at the far post.

Ten minutes from time Stephen Bean scored after intercepting a wayward pass.

Bramley were unlucky, facing an outstanding goalkeeping performance by the Twentyten keeper in a good end to end game, little between the teams from a division apart.

In the Saturday and District League Division One a lively Renegades dominated early play, leading 2-0 at AFC Aldermaston A, the first after Merson Webb finished Richard Reece's pass.

The second came from Webb's 30-yard free kick on 30 minutes.

Harrison Edwards pulled one back for the hosts before half-time.

Aldermaston restarted with more purpose, creating opportunities.

With 25 minutes left Aldermaston's Dominic Rushton won a penalty, finished by Ash Jones to draw level.

However, on 81 minutes, Renegades won a penalty for handball and Webb completed his hat-trick to win 3-2.

Hosts Hook were behind after 10 minutes to a Ben Dillon volley for AFC Berg.

Ricky Stephens' 20th minute corner was headed back across goal by Dan Mello and Harry Patton's header levelled for Hook.

Early in the second half, Jack McKee's free-kick was tipped over the Berg bar, then Berg's Kieron Alleyne blazed over from six yards.

Patton's 55th minute effort was disallowed for offside and his shot six minutes later blocked.

Twenty minutes from time Alleyne's near post header, Berg's 1-2 winner.

Overton United Reserves lagged behind to Oakridge's Sam Trodd's early strike.

Louis McCann equalised but Oakridge skipper Terry Dingley's penalty put the visitors ahead.

Scott Winterbourne equalised 2-2 before half-time from the spot.

Overton restarted strongly, taking their chances despite Charlie Hadfield's efforts in goal.

Archie Fletcher buried McCann's corner, with Craig Alexander making it 4-2 winner over the goalkeeper, 10 minutes from time.

Tadley Calleva Development suffered a 3-2 home defeat against Silchester Village in front of a 100 crowd.

Silchester led through Steven Burgess's looping header on 22 minutes, but a Sean Newton cross gave Bradley Cox the equaliser on 28 minutes.

Ten minutes into the second half Cox headed in a Lyndon Tyson cross for Tadley's 2-1 lead.

With 15 minutes left, Gary Harper saved Charlie Manning's free kick but Adam Bassimeh followed up 2-2.

Cameron George netted an 87th minute penalty for Silchester.

Hosts Renegades Reserves lost their Division Two match 2-0 to AFC Berg Reserves. Berg started strong, Ben Muss pressurising the goalkeeper, shooting just wide, followed by James Tillerstevens' shot shaving the post.

Berg scored on 18 minutes with a cracking strike from Muss, running in from wide right. On 80 minutes Muss scored his second. Some great saves from keeper Corey Webb kept a second clean sheet.

Overton United A and Basingstoke Athletic drew 3-3, with Bailey Roffey and subs Darren Hutchins and Armand Ince netting for the Os.

North Warnborough's started poorly, going 1-0 down in two minutes to Toby Allen's header for Tidworth Town.

Tidworth's goalkeeper took down Alfie Craig and Liam Cook sank the penalty to make it 1-1.

Substitute Ryan Lupton immediately put Boro ahead.

Josh Arthur conceded a penalty which Dan Hughes converted on 34 minutes to make it 2-2.

Boro restarted faster, Craig free on the left to cross for Ryan O'Driscoll to win a corner. Bailey Craig crashed the cross into the net.

A mistake by Tidworth's goalkeeper enabled Ryan Lupton to chip him, before David Edmonds pulled one back on 75 minutes and Tidworth finished strong, but Boro held on to win 4-3.

Chineham started slowly at Herriard Sports, behind after 15 minutes to a well worked goal, Nick Saunders setting up Stuart Archibald's low shot into the bottom right corner.

The game kicked into life, Chineham controlling territory and moving the ball well in a 3-5-2 formation, leading to an equaliser on 19 minutes, Cobi Judd driving into the right forward flank, squaring to Martin Miles to net.

Chineham relaxed, allowing Herriard into danger areas and they took the lead 2-1 up on 37 minutes, Saunders' corner tapped in by Reece Liggins. During a full-blooded second half, with competitive challenges flying in and 50/50 balls contested, produced a flash point.

Paddy Callaghan was on goal, brought down by the Herriard goalkeeper on 79 minutes.

Callaghan confidently stroked the penalty into the bottom right, 2-2.

Both teams had chances to win, with Callaghan beautifully striking a curler with the outside of his boot to strike the far post with keeper stranded, but a draw was probably a fair result.

This Saturday's fixtures are as follows North Hants May Cup rd 1: Silchester Village v Oakridge, Tadley Calleva Development v AFC Berg, Basingstoke Ath v Renegades, Overton Utd Res v Hook, Overton Utd A v Renegades Res, AFC Aldermaston A v CK Andover, Bramely Utd v Twentyten, Chineham v AFC Berg Res, Tidworth Town v AFC Aldermaston Development.