IN dramatic fashion last Sunday, the Basingstoke and District Sunday League Divisions One and Two titles were decided.

In Division One Bramley United visited Hampshire Irons and chalked up double figures in a in a 10-2 win.

Cameron George scored half of the goals, while Stuart Leddy got a hat-trick and Luke Lloyd netted a brace.

However, reigning champions Republic of Chineham travelled to Team FC and their 5-1 victory secured the championship on goal difference.

This pushed Bramley United into second spot for the second year running.

In midweek, Republic of Chineham narrowly won 3-2 at Chineham, with George Jones, Ben Nicholls and sub Alex Pickering scoring for the visitors and Kieran Allyne and Dan Greenwood replying.

The planned Republic of Chineham and North Warnborough match was awarded to the champions.

Eastrop Eagles beat Chineham 4-3 as Nathan Bennis netted twice and Bobbi Frost and Kirk Smith got the others.

Chineham goals came from Jordan Goater with a pair and their other came from Dan Greenwood.

Liam Belcher netted Tadley Tigers’ only goal in their 2-1 loss to Brookvale United.

In midweek North Warnborough won 3-2 at home to Team FC with Sean Hayes and a Ryan Thorpe brace, while Mark Frost and Ashley Wiliams netted for Team.

The Division Two title was won by AFC Laarsens, who started day third and finished it top after beating leaders New Park Rangers 4-0.

Dan Bloma scored the opener from the penalty spot. Laarsens soon added a second 10 minutes later when Mackinnon burst through and played an incredible pass through to Jessie Todd who slotted home.

Todd got their third and Alex Catt completed with a 4-0 win.

In midweek Nathan Barlow scored the only goal of the game for New Park Rangers, which put long-time leaders Camrose Social out of the race and New Park claimed the points after a no-show by AFC Basing to set up the final showdown with Laarsens.

Meanwhile, George Lagden scored a nap hand of five goals in a 6-1 victory by AFC Laarsens at South Ham Saints. Alex McLean got Saints’ consolation.

Chineham Reserves enjoyed a 5-1 win over Overton United, thanks to Ben Piper's hat-trick plus strikes from Joe Marsh and substitute Danny Webb.

Kempshott shared the points with Shallow End in a 1-1 draw.

In the Hampshire Sunday Intermediate Cup final at Havant and Waterlooville, Soldiers Return lost 2-0 to Vienna Suttoners.

In midweek Chineham Cavaliers secured the North Hants Chris Price Cup with a Sammy Shahir goal against FC TwentyTwo Reserves.

This Sunday, there is the final of Bernard Cornish Cup where AFC Laarsens take on Chineham Cavaliers