WITH just two weeks left until the end of the season, it is a three horse race for the Basingstoke and District Saturday League Division One title, between Twentyten, Silchester Village and AFC Berg.

Twentyten have been favourites to take the Division One title, but had a set back last Saturday when they were beaten 3-2 by Silchester Village at the War Memorial Park.

Silchester now take over top spot with 30 points and their final game looks an easy one against bottom of the table Overton United A.

However, they could be pipped for the title by second placed AFC Berg who have 30 points with two games and Twentyten are third with 29 points also with two to play.

The first game for both is a winner takes all clash on Saturday between Twentyten and AFC Berg.

Twentyen's final game is away at Tadley Calleva A, while Berg have a tough looking final outing at Hook.

In Silchester's 3-2 away win at Twentyten, it was the home side who took the lead after 21 minutes when a corner taken by Karl Hanks proved too good for goalkeeper Aiden Hudson.

They had other chances from Dan Hancock one-on-one and both Ryan Lupton and Jack Clarke failed when well placed.

Silchester drew level on 27 minutes when Jason Graham chased a ball over the top and lobed goalkeeper Darren Gary.

In the 53rd minute Gary rushed out to clear, took out Graham in the process and from the spot kick Peter White converted.

The game was held up when the referee had problems on the touchline when the Silchester manager Gary Hibbs and a spectator were ordered off.

It was in the 70th minute when it became 3-1 when a 25-yard free-kick from Graham flew into the net.

Twentyten replied within two minutes with a Jake Tanner header and only a superb save by goalkeeper Hudson stopped a Lucas Pickett header from a Cox cross, stopped Twentyten salvaging a vital point.

Hook came away from Aldermaston Reserve with a 3-1 win.

A curling shot by Ismael Alvarez in the 35th minute gave them the lead with a 20-yard shot and the home goalkeeper was beaten again in the 55th minute when Tom Gouge scored with a long range shot. Aldermaston made a brief comeback when Michael Porter chipped the goalkeeper after a decent ball from Shane Small, but Hook scored their third on 75 minutes when Dan Alliston followed up to net after a superb save from Kevin Butcher stopped the first effort.

If AFC Aldermaston A had shown their recent form at the beginning of the season they would have been in for honours instead of mid table in Division Two.

Their latest win was 3-2 away to Chineham means they have four straight victories under their belts.

They took the lead after five minutes and in the 40th minute went 2-0 up.

A third came in the 68th minute with Chineham not in sight.

In the 74th a fine solo run by Paddy Callahan saw him score and two minutes later Callahan repeated it from Mark Hanks centre.

However, that was as good as it got.

The Aldermaston scorers were Vinny Kennedy, Luke Dowling and Tony Johnson.

A hat-trick from Andy Bullock keeps Overton United B on track for the Division Two crown after beating Twentyten Reserves 7-2 and three points against Chineham in their final match on April 27 will ensure the title, unless some unrealistic double figure score by promoted Renegades against Oakridge this Saturday.

Bullock gave them the early lead, but Twentyten hit back to level in the 30th minute after a free kick taken by Warren Hill was helped in by Jordon Wainwright for Olly Knox to net.

By half-time Overton went in 3-1 ahead, Ross Harwood scoring after a Steve Caswell assist and Bullock from a pass by Olly Parker.

After the break, Tottman made it 4-1 from a Harwood pass and then laid on the fifth for Bailey Roffey.

Chineham pulled it back to 5-2 when a Wainwright cross was finished off by Josh Bromley, but Overton were the stronger finishers.

Roffey headed in from a Jim Wheeler cross and finally Ross Soper-Dyer found Bullock with his centre and Bullock netted his third and his 27th goal of the season.

The match between Oakridge and North Warnborough had to be abandoned in the 30th minute following a serious looking shoulder injury to Tom Perry when Borough led 3-0.

The match will now be replayed.

The North Hants May Cup Final between Broughton and Silchester Village, due to be played at the Andover New Street Ground last Tuesday, was postponed due to a waterlogged pitch.

It will be put back on later this month.

Saturday fixtures Division 1: AFC Berg v Twentyten, Oerton Utd A v Silchester.

Division 2: Renegades v Oakridge.