HOOK'S chances of winning the Basingstoke and District Saturday League Division One title are over after they drew 1-1 with Silchester Village.

Their only hopes of a trophy this season in in the Basingstoke A Cup when they meet Silchester again, this time in the final on May 4 (2.30pm) at Barlow’s Park.

It was a close game at Silchester, Hook went the closest to scoring when Ismael Alvarez hit the foot of the post for them and Jack McKee had a goal disallowed for offside.

In the 63rd minute Alvarez again hit the woodwork following a corner.

Silchester then took the lead on 73 minutes through Jason Graham.

The points looked in the bag for the Villagers until in the final minute when Dan Allison flicked on a long throw to Alvarez to see the points shared.

Tadley Calleva A beat Overton United A 4-0 scoring three times after the break.

Ellis Theodore was the Tadley scorer in added time at the end of the first-half, after playing a one-two with Ewan Young.

Earlier, a curling shot from Duncan Leahy hit the bar and Danny Smith went close.

Manager Bradley Nash brought on three subs and it paid dividends when one of them Jack Jones scored from 35 yards out in the 71st minute.

Two minutes later a through ball from Jones led to Fred Ball making it 3-0 and on 78 minutes they netted a fourth, put away by Robson Payne after chasing a pass from Charlie Neville.

After a hard fought 0-0 draw against Twetyten Reserves, Renegades need only a point from their final two matches to win the Division Two title.

The are away to AFC Aldermaston A this Saturday and Oakridge at home the following Saturday to win the title.

In the game against Twentyten they were lucky to come away with a point after conceded a penalty in the last minute. Defender Richard Woolhouse was brought down Ed Hall, only for Stephen Dean to blast the spot kick high over the bar.

Early chances for Renegades through Ricky Smith and George Lagden were missed, while their goalkeeper Dave Purt pulled off a very good save from Bean and Tom Mole hit the rebound wide.

North Warnborough managed a 3-2 win against Chineham, even though they finished the match with 10 men after Luke Ratcliffe was sent off for alleged abusive language to the referee.

Liam Coffey gave them the lead after pressure on the goalkeeper by John Scott-Elliott in the 10th minute.

They then went two goals up in the 30th minute through Liam Self.

Two minutes into the second half, a 35-yard free-kick by Paddy Callahan crashed into the top corner.

After the sending off, Chineham piled on the pressure, but only an own goal by Ryan Russell in the final stages was the outcome.

The clash between he bottom two clubs AFC Aldermaston A and AFC Berg Reserves resulted in a 4-1 win Aldermaston now move off the bottom and as it was their last game of the season they will end up there.

After just five minutes a free-kick taken by Tony Johnson fell to Peter Raines at the back post and he pulled it back for Liam Belcher to put Aldermaston ahead.

They went two up in the 40th minute when after a good run by Ben Corbett, the goalkeeper parried his shot, which fell to Johnson who put the ball into the net.

On the hour mark Belcher was fouled in the box, but the penalty taken by Vinney Kennedy was saved.

Berg hit the post and then Steven Death picked up a back pass to put them back in the game at 2-1.

In the 80th minute Alex Reeves and Kennedy combined to give Ashley Jones his chance to make it 3-1 and number four came five minutes from time from Peter Raines.

Oakridge lost their mid-table battle to Basingstoke Athletic 2-0.

Matt Morrison, the Oakridge manager had some missing due to injury, his main striker Aaron Johns ruled out with a shoulder injury and his team lacked fluency.

In the 25th minute, Luke Gore gave Athletic the lead and although Oakridge had chances, Sam Mosdell, Max Trodd and Nigel Patchett all failed to test the goalkeeper.

For Athletic Lee O'Grady cleared a certain goal off the line and then on the break in the 80th minute Josh Dickens scored the second to ensure the points.

Saturday fixtures: Basingstoke B Cup semi-final: Overton Utd B v Twentyten Res.

Division 1: AFC Berg v Overton Utd A, Herriard Sports v AFC Aldermaston Res, Silchester Village v Tadley Calleva A .

Division 2: AFC Aldermaston A v Renegades, North Warnborough v Basingstoke Ath.

Tuesday fixture: Saturday May Cup final: Broughton v Silchester Village (at Andover New Street 7.30pm)