NORTH Warnborough visited in-form Brookvale United in Division 1 on Sunday and, in a tight first half, found themselves 2-0 down at the break.

Boro had more play in the second half and a 60th minute penalty was put away by Ismael Alvarez, followed by Henry Ransley making it 2-2 with a comeback on the cards.

However, 15 minutes from the end Vale edged ahead and five minutes later finished Boro off from the penalty spot as it finished 4-2.

This was four wins on the bounce for Brookvale United, and a run of four home wins in a row.

A massive game for both sides as Republic of Chineham and Team FC battled it out near the top of the league.

Team started of the better side as they cut ROC open a couple of times in the first 10 minutes. Jamie Hope latched onto a long throw, beat his man down the left, then somehow squeezed the ball past the ROC goalkeeper from a very acute angle.

Team pressed again with Bobbie Frost causing all sorts of problems from the right but could not convert their chances.

ROC won a very soft penalty but the Team FC goalkeeper Brad Nicholson pulled off one of the saves of the season.

ROC managed to level 10 minutes later from a goalmouth scramble from what looked like their striker pushed the ball in with his hand and no VAR to the rescue!

Team come out strong again in the second half with James Tennant running the show, beating three players near the half way line, cut into the box, putting another two defenders onto their backs before smashing home into the top corner for a contender for goal of the season making it 2-1.

ROC received another penalty after the ref gave it from the half way line to level up, 2-2.

Team continued to press with Tennant’s shot cleared of the line, Joe Richardson was introduced with 30 minutes to play and had a chance within 60 seconds as he was played through but blasted over the bar.

Man of the match Nicholson made another fine save from ROC as his outstretched leg saved the day from the oncoming striker.

ROC received yet another penalty and found themselves in front for the first time 3-2.

Tennant again caused trouble, he beat two men, only to be taken down inside the box.

Jamie Hope stood up for the penalty to be saved, but scissor kicking in the rebound for a 3-3 draw.

Team deserved all three points as they extend their unbeaten games run to three, but hasty decisions by the stand-in referee may have cost them dear by the season's end.

Craig Williamson got a goal in each half for Soldiers Return, but they went down 8-2 to Tadley Tigers.

Tigers got into their stride quickly and built an early 3-0 lead after Tayler Mullett put a long through ball to David Mills.

Kieron Farmer scored from the spot after virtually everyone in the team touched the ball before the move was stopped by the penalty.

Liam Belcher, Thomas Etheridge, with substitutes Matt Goodenough and Danny Tompkins getting in on the act, with Mills drilling his second goal into the top corner of the net.

Chineham Cavaliers were commanding from the start and throughout their North Hants Chris Price Cup semi-final tie against Worthys, winning 4-1 with two goals from Trent Barring and singles by Roffey and Dannhy Chinery, well deserved place in the final.

Despite a Harry Elliott strike, Chineham Reserves lost their home tie 4-1 against FC TwentyTwo Reserves.

Division Two leaders Camrose Social visited second from bottom Shallow End and came away 9-2 winners.

Matthew Foreman struck a nap hand of goals, Ryan Lupton a brace, with strikes from Byron Letch and George Martin, although a penalty was missed by Chris Waller.

AFC Laarsens beat Basingstoke Saints 6-1 with braces by Dan Bloma and Jubril Borishade, plus goals from Danny Costen and Jack Mackinnon.

New Park Rangers had 80 per cent possession in their match at Kempshott, with Joe Hodge opening the scoring after about 10 minutes, thanks to a Nathan Barlow through ball.

Following a handball Ben Blackwell converted from the penalty spot after 20 minutes.

A run by Simon Harrison around the half-hour mark was put away at the near post by Barlow, made it 3-0 at half-time.

Hodge and Barlow missed chances after the break, but New Park couldn’t add to the score, and Kempshott pulled only one goal back with a 30 yard effort that found the net as it finished 3-1.

Sunday fixtures: Kelvin Cup semi-finals: Tadley Tigers v Mucky Duck, Tidworth Town v Republic of Chineham.

Division 1: Eastrop Eagles v North Warnborough, Team FC v Soldiers Return.

Division 2: AFC Basing v Camrose Social, Basingstoke Saints v AFC Laarsens, Chineham Res v New Park Rangers, Overton Utd v Chineham Cavaliers.

Wednesday night (7.45pm): Overton Utd v AFC Laarsens.