SOLDIERS Return are through to the final of the Hampshire Sunday Intermediate Cup after beating Duke of Connaught's Own Club on Sunday.

The Fareham side went down 4-2 on penalties after drawing 2-2 in normal time, only their third defeat in 15 matches this season.

Andy Darmody and Ellis Hauman scored for Soldiers.

Stuart Leddy scored after just seven minutes as Bramley United tried to resuscitate their Division One title bid away at North Warnborough in quite awful conditions.

Just 15 minutes in and Ryan Thorpe restored parity for Boro.

Bramley continued to dictate the play and Adan Bartlett scored to restore the lead after 35 minutes to still led at the break.

Playing uphill and against the wind helped Bramley maintain their lead and Leddy popped in his second to collect all the points winning 3-1 with 10 minutes left to play.

Hampshire Irons adapted to the scrappy conditions and scored early on 1-0 due to a Tadley Tigers goalkeeper error.

Dave Mills slotted home the equaliser on a similar sloppy goalkeeper's clearance.

Luke Allaston picked out Mills for his second before the break.

Irons equalised 2-2, but with just minutes to go Jake Young made sure Tigers won 3-2.

Team FC beat Chineham 2-0.

Division Two leaders Camrose Social lost 2-1 at home to Chineham Reserves, despite Chris Waller's strike. Chineham's Alex Izzo and sub Danny Webb hit the target.

At the bottom of the table AFC Basing won again, with a 5-1 victory over South Ham Saints. Charlie Dobson with a single and braces from Joe Lake and Ash Pearce won the day.

AFC Laarsens started slowly at home to Shallow End, missing several chances before a long ball from Matty Buckle played George Lagden in, to slid the ball into the bottom corner for 1-0.

Laarsens doubled their lead when Lagden cut the ball back to the edge of the box for Samie Aldoori to drill into the bottom corner.

Shallow End grabbed a goal back just before half-time to turn round at 2-1.

Laarsens scored a third with Aldoori curling a through ball to Lagden, who dispatched it confidently.

Laarsens' fourth came via a deep cross flicked on by Lagden and bundled home by Dan Bloma.

Laarsens' fifth and Lagden's third came when Bloma played the ball through to Aldoori who squared it for Lagden to stab in from close range. Laarsens' sixth saw Myles Englefield played in Aldoori, who grabbed his second, scoring from a one-on-one with the goalkeeper.

Laarsens' seventh came when an Aldoori shot was parried by the keeper for a Bloma tap in.

Laarsens grabbed an eighth when an Englefield corner was smashed in by Danny Costen, following a superb dummy from Alex Catt.

Finally Laarsens scored their ninth with five minutes to go when Cian Condon chested the ball down for Aldoori to hit on the half volley and complete his hat-trick, 9-1.

In horrendous conditions in the first 25 minutes of their match against Kempshott at home, Basingstoke Saints were 3-0 down because of the disadvantage of the wind.

After a change of formation, Saints bounced back with an Adam Butler strike, and a goal from Liam James just back from injury making it 3-2 at half-time.

Saints continued to press for an equaliser and got it 1 minute from the end through Matt Cuthbertson, 3-3 and a well-earned point.

New Park Rangers dominated the first half against Overton United, with Hayden Chalker and then braces from both Nathan Barlow and Joe Hodge gave them a 5-0 lead at half-time.

Rangers went down to 10 men in the second half, but Hodge added two more goals to raise his tally to four, before Overton restored a little pride with two late goals to end 7-2 to New Park Rangers, who do a league double over their rivals and are now in second place, two points behind Camrose with two games in hand.

Sunday fixtures: Hampshire Intermediate Cup semi-final: Vienna Suttoners v Rep of Chineham.

Bernard Cornish Cup semi-final: Kempshott v AFC Laarsens.

Division 1: Brookvale Utd v Tadley Tigers, Hampshire Irons v Eastrop Eagles, Soldiers return v Team FC.

Division 2: Chineham Res v Basingstoke Saints, Swallow End v AFC Basing.