THE final of the North Hants Junior Cup is between AFC Aldermaston A and Andover New Street Swifts following Saturday's semi finals.

Vinney Kennedy was the Aldermaston hero he hammered in a hat-trick as they beat visiting Tadley Calleva A 4-3.

The home side took the lead after Ashley Jones scored direct from a free-kick.

Tadley hit back in the 25th minute with a goal from Bradley Cox, a header from a Jack Jones corner and Cox curled in his second.

This was extended when Ellis Theodore netted before half time for a 3-1 lead.

Kennedy made it 3-2 early in the second half, his shot fumbled by Gary Harper, who did not have the best of games.

He then level things, before Tadley had a great chance to regain their lead when awarded a penalty, but Cox spot kick hit the bar.

Then with 15 minutes to go Kennedy headed in the winner from Tony Johnson's corner.

Overton United A had a great semi against Andover New Street Swifts, but in the end were beaten after a penalty shoot-out 5-4.

Overton had seven veterans in their line-up, including four over 40 years old.

It was Darren Hutchins who gave them the lead after 15 minutes when he picked up a long ball from Siyni Thomas and scored with a brilliant volley.

They then held this lead until the 80th minute when a curling shot proved too good for United’s young goalkeeper Matt Lowe and then in added time the visitors scrambled in their second to lead 2-1.

The lead did not last long, when a minute later Thomas found Scotty Winterbourne and he scored to level it again.

This meant the game went straight into a penalty shoot-out.

Overton's Mark Alexander, Hutchins, Luke Skinner and Winterbourne were successful, but Kenton West hit the post with his as they went out.

Silchester Village won 10-0 at Herriard in the Basingstoke and District Saturday League Division One, as Kyle Theodore scored eight times, taking his tally for the season to 23.

The other Silchester goals came from Florin Calancea and Jordon Ingram.

With the score at 3-0 at half-time Herriard goalkeeper Matt Watson was injured which meant manager Craig Lewington had to take over, hence the second half onslaught.

Overton United B took over top spot of Division Two after a 6-2 win against Basingstoke Athletic.

The Overton goals came from Bailey Roffey (2) Andy Bullock Sami Aldoori Richie Budd and Ross Harwood. Athletic's pair came from Josh Dickens and Kylton Hylton.

AFC Berg Reserves had their second win of the season when beating Chineham 4-1 and so moving them four points clear of bottom club AFC Aldermaston A.

Chineham's cause was not helped as goalkeeper Nick Tucker suffered a blow to his head, striker Shane West took over

The Berg goals came from James Tiller-Stevens, Steve Death, Karl Holborough and Stefan Graham. Tobi Judd scored for Chineham

Twentyten Reserves had a 5-2 win against Oakridge to move into third position.

Dan Hancock, Jordon Wainwright, Joe Osborne and Jake Tannner were on target for Twentyten

Taylor Butler and Sam Trodd netted for Oakridge.

This Saturday fixtures are Peter Raynbird Cup semi-final: AFC Aldermaston Res v Overton Utd B.

Basingstoke A Cup quarter-final: AFC Berg v Overton Utd A.

Division 1: Tadley Calleva A v Silchester Village, Twentyten v Hook.

Division 2: Basingstoke Ath v Renegades, North Warnborough v AFC Aldermaston A, Oakridge v AFC Berg Res.