NORTH Warnborough travelled to take on Broughton Sports in the Andover Presidents Cup on Sunday.

The first half was an end to end affair with countless saves, but remained scoreless.

It was Henry Ransley who broke the deadlock on around 65 minutes, firing a shot from 36 yards into the top left corner of the net.

Boro piled on constant pressure for 25 minutes, during which Luke Moreton crossed for Ryan Thorpe to head home with a spectacular diving header.

Thorpe's second goal came five minutes later, then with 10 minutes to go, sub Peter Keens had a clear chance to score, before he squared to Thorpe to tap home for his hat-trick and a 4-0 win.

Republic of Chineham crashed out of the competition losing 5-1 at home to FC Wildebeest.

In the all-Basingstoke tie, Eastrop Eagles hosted Tadley Tigers.

It was Tigers who dominated early with Liam Belcher opening the scoring with a slotted drive into the bottom corner of the net.

Eagles looked to have responded with a penalty kick but the taker skied it over the bar.

Shortly after it became 2-0 to the visitors from a Jake Young free-kick chipped into the top left hand corner.

Luke Allaston's header made it three by the interval.

In the second half, Dave Slarey came on as sub and rattled in a quick hat-trick.

Luke Yelland lobbed the keeper for number seven, before the final goal was slotted into the corner of the net by Thomas Etheridge.

There was one Basingstoke and District Sunday League One Division One match between Hampshire Irons and Chineham.

Irons had the wind with them in the first half and built up a lead, starting with an early own goal 1-0.

The hosts made it 2-0 after Nicholas Tucker's pass went astray and possession fatally lost in the box.

At half-time the wind advantage passed to the visitors.

Matt Kempson fired in two goals to make it all square at 2-2 and Chineham's Jamie Dockree snatched the winner in a perfect 3-2 come back.

AFC Laarsens kept possession neatly for the first 20 minutes in their Division Two match at home to Kempshott but rarely created many chances.

Kempshott were denied the lead with some great saves from Sean O'Brien early on.

Laarsens woke up and had two efforts cleared off the line following corners from Laith Aldoori and Matty Wilson.

The only goal of the game came 35 minutes in, a free-kick was won by Bloma between the penalty area and halfway line.

Wilson delivered a teasing ball which evaded everyone and ended up in the back of the net. Laarsens started the second half brightly and should have doubled the lead, with a Laith Aldoori cross being headed over from close range by brother Samie Aldoori.

Condon, Wilson and Buckle kept up constant supply to Bloma but he was unable to find the back of the net.

In the end Laarsens defended well with Wheeler, Tucker, Mackinnon and Ebsworth all staying strong.

This defeat ended a three game unbeaten run for Kempshott

Chineham Reserves beat Chineham Cavaliers 4-2 with two braces from Alex Izzo and Joe Marsh. This league double event stretched Reserves' run to four games undefeated, while ending a five game unbeaten run by Cavaliers.

Shallow End's unbeaten run ended spectacularly in a 10-0 defeat by New Park Rangers, who extended their unbeaten run to nine.

Dylan Bardell, Simon Harrison and Joe Hodge notched up braces, with singles from Hayden Chalker, Lucas Freer, Tom Starbuck, and substitute Nathan Barlow.

Sunday fixtures this weekend are Hampshire Intermediate Cup quarter-finals: Boyatt Wood v Rep of Chineham, Soldiers' Return v Chineham.

Andover Presidents Cup quarter-finals: Team FC v North Warnborough.

Bernard Cornish Cup semi-final: Kempshott v AFC Laarsens.

Division 1: Brookvale Utd v Tadley Tigers, North Warnborough v Bramley Utd.

Division 2: AFC Basing v Overton Utd, Camrose Social v Chineham Res, New Park Rangers v South Ham Saints.