SOLDIERS took a early lead after about 10 minutes as Craig Williamson scored from the end of the box. Team dominated possession and got back into the tie as Connor McKenzie received the ball played into his feet on the right wing, he cut inside the midfield and, after a couple of touches, drilled the ball across the keeper into the bottom right corner for a beautiful equalizer. A fine delivery into the box from man of the match McKenzie found Stu Urquhart shortly after, but his powerful header just edged tantalisingly over the bar. Team took the lead when Urquhart played into Jamie Hope on the edge of the box, Hope turned nicely and curled his effort into the top corner to make it 2-1 at the interval. Josh Chatee put in a top performance for Team and beat two men before he powered a shot into the box, only to be tripped up and awarded a penalty. Mitch Taylor sent the keeper the wrong way from the spot for 3-1 on 70 minutes. Soldiers grabbed a consolation goal by Adam Vincent with 5 minutes left, but Team went marching on by 3-2 into the next round.

AFC Laarsens lost 1-3 to Alver Athletic of the Gosport, Fareham and Solent League in their delayed Hampshire Sunday Junior A Cup match, Laarsens' first home defeat of the season, after six games unbeaten.

In the North Hants Senior Cup Tadley Tigers travelled to face the fearsome Tidworth Town and found themselves 2-0 down early on. Matt Goodenough pulled one back for the Tigers, but it was soon 3-1 again. Liam Belcher netted for the visitors, before the hosts restored their two-goal cushion 4-2. Thomas Etheridge made it 4-3 near the end, a very creditable scoreline.

In Division 1 Chineham took on leaders Bramley United in an even match, falling behind to a first half Stuart Leddy goal. Chineham kept themselves in the game and, on 70 minutes Finlay Thompson grabbed an equaliser after the Bramley keeper fumbled the ball. Despite throwing everything at Chineham in the dying moments of the game, it finished 1-1, Bramley's first dropped points this season.

In second place, Republic of Chineham closed the distance with a comfortable 6-2 victory at bottom side Eastrop Eagles. Nathan Bennis and Tom Green scored for Eagles. Republic's fifth win on the bounce

North Warnborough and Hampshire Irons enjoyed an open, end to end game played in the right spirit. The home side fell behind 0-1 after about 20 minutes, before Morgan Davies benefited from a neat flip from Dan Mellors to level, which remained the score until half-time. Five minutes into the second half, Irons edged ahead again, 1-2. It took until around 70 minutes before Sean Hayes played a through ball to Ryan Thorpe to level the score 2-2. Morgan Davies edged the hosts ahead 3-2 shortly after, but Boro's comeback wasn’t complete until Thorpe was brought down in the box and Hayes stepped up to convert the penalty for a memorable 4-2 turnaround. Boro's first win since early November.

In Division 2 New Park Rangers played a derby with Overton United and narrowly beat them 2-3, thanks to a brace by Ben Blackwell and Joe Hodge strike, their seventh game without defeat.

AFC Basing and Shallow End played out a 0-0 draw.

Kempshott beat Basingstoke Saints 5-2, with goals scored by Jack Sedgwick¡s brace, Adam Alliston, Aaron Chapman and an own goal. Simon Reeves and Reece Liggins netted for Saints.

South Ham Saints lost 0-5 at home to Chineham Cavaliers. This was Cavaliers' league double over South Ham and their fourth game unbeaten.