Republic of Chineham put 10 goals past a spirited, but ultimately outclassed Pharmasol Ayrtons in the Hampshire Sunday Intermediate Cup round 3 on Sunday, writes Tony Spencer. There were braces apiece from Harry Rudge, Finley Hall, Ash Elward and Luke Richardson, which set ROC on their way to victory. Two singles followed, with Connor Dewber scoring a fine long range effort, before Ross Holt arguably scored the goal of the game – squeezing in from an impossible angle after following up on a mis-hit Ali Brown shot. After going 10-0 down, Pharmasol Ayrtons scored two late consolations. Republic of Chineham maintain their 100 per cent home record, with five wins plus a cup walkover this season.

Chineham had plenty of chances but didn’t take them against a determined North Warnborough defence, but were ahead at half-time 1-0 with Samuel Ashton converting a Kieran Allyne cross after about 20 minutes. Boro had to weather a storm from Chineham in the second half, and were reduced to 10 men through injuries and lack of substitutes, but hit Chineham on the break, when Danny Walker equalised with 15 minutes left to take the game to penalties. Chineham won the tie 5-4 on penalties, their first win in three games.

In the Bernard Cornish Cup Chineham Cavaliers eased through the round with a comfortable 1-8 victory at Shallow End.

Tadley Tigers travelled to Abbots Ann Eagles in an Andover Presidents Cup tie, winning 5-2, with a first strike from Tayler Mullett giving them a 1-0 half-time lead. Liam Belcher didn’t know much about the second goal, as a keeper's clearance came off the striker's face into the net. Thomas Etheridge made it 3-0 before Eagles revived their efforts with two strikes to 3-2, before Luke Allaston increased the cushion and Liam Belcher completed his brace to kill the game, in Tigers' third consecutive away win.

Bramley United were on form in their Division 1 visit to Team FC.

Despite falling behind 1-0 after 10 or 15 minutes, they conjured up a quick reply from a corner kick with Ben Squibb heading in at the near post. Before half-time the visitors took the lead 1-2 through Colin Bell. Team FC stepped up their game in the second half, and Bramley had to weather a storm from the home side, but defended well and scored again on the break, after a 70-yard run by Matthew Southgate squeezed past two or three players before shooting across the keeper into the bottom left hand corner for a final score of 3-1 for Bramley United, maintaining their 100 peer cent seven wins record in the league, and wreaking revenge for a recent cup defeat against their hosts.

Kempshott lost 2-1, in their Division 2 match with Camrose Social, the visitors chalking up an early league double with a goal in each half from Ryan Lupton and Chris Waller. Kempshott had taken an early lead, the home goal scored by Luke Ambrose.

Joe Hodge scored a hat-trick as New Park Rangers beat Chineham Reserves 3-1, Rangers extended their winning run to five wins on the trot.

South Ham Saints were hammered 16-1 by visitors Basingstoke Saints. The visitors knocked the ball about well throughout, taking a 0-5 lead by half-time. By the end, Liam James racked up five goals, Simon Grieves four, with singles from Tommy Manners, Danny Manners, Jacke Rudge, Ryan Webb, Luke Charlton, Liam Spokes, and Adam Cox's first goal for the club after the substitute worked hard and fired a sweet shot from the edge of the box. This was Basingstoke Saints' first win in six games, against a side with some youngsters playing with real promise for future successes.