THE two top sides in Basingstoke and District Division One met for the third time this season this time in the Hampshire Sunday Intermediate Cup.

The Republic of Chineham were soon 3-0 up, but Bramley United got back with a Nick Harris free-kick coming back off the woodwork and Colin Bell smashed home the rebound.

Then Richard Kawarczyk chipped the goalkeeper from outside the box to make it 3-2 at half-time. Republic scored twice more midway through the second half then Bramley again hit back through a breakaway goal from Matt Southgate.

Republic then extended their lead to 6-3 before Les Wood completed the scoring as it finished 6-3 and Republic now lead the 2-1 for the season.

After a goalless match, including extra time, Chineham beat Tadley Calleva U21 4-3 on penalties, their fourth win on the bounce.

Eastrop Eagles were hammered 6-0 at home to Rising Sun of Winchester.

Tadley Tigers went down 1-0 at Hale Athletic.

North Warnborough visited O'Neill's of Winchester and took an early two-goal lead, with Dan Mellors after 10 minutes and Tom Shipman after 20 minutes.

However, two quick goals on 30 and 35 minutes levelled the score until sub Jack McKee netted just before half-time. While Boro applied most of the pressure in the second half, they held their slender lead for another 20 minutes before McKee gave them a cushion at 4-2, and Boro's superior fitness maintained that scoreline to the end.

Soldiers Return narrowly beat Charlton Royals 2-1 with strikes from Josh Lowther and sub Ellis Hauman, giving them four wins on the trot.

Hampshire Irons visited The Crown in Ludgershall in the Andover Presidents Cup and won 6-2.

In the Hampshire Sunday Junior A Cup AFC Laarsens came out the blocks well against the unbeaten side Vernham Royals from Andover, with an intense press that led to them frequently regaining possession.

They opened the scoring after 10 minutes when Cian Condon played Dan Bloma in, who converted after having his initial effort saved.

Laarsens doubled their lead when Bloma again finished well, this time getting on the end of a great cross from Laith Aldoori.

Aldoori turned provider again when his corner was headed in by his brother Samie Aldoori to make it 3-0.

Laarsens continued to dominate the game with fantastic play from Costen in the middle of the park and great work from the full backs Mackinnon and Buckle.

Laarsens added a fourth 10 minutes into the second half when substitute George Lagdon finished from close range after a powerful run from Condon.

Laarsens grabbed their fifth, with a spectacular freekick from Lagdon from 25 yards out, to win 5-0.

Overall it was a superb performance from all 11 players. Laarsens' fourth successive home win, three of them with clean sheets.

Chineham Reserves lost 5-2 at Aldershot Park Elite.

Basingstoke Saints were beaten 1-0 by AFC Basing thanks to a Matt Kelly strike.

Christopher Currie scored Overton United's only goal in normal and extra time, which finished 1-1, but they beat visitors Morley Road Academicals 5-3 on penalties.

Four goals from Jamie Hope, a hat-trick by Mark Frost and one each for Stuart Urquhart and Ashley Williams.

helped Team FC to a 9-3 win in Division One.

Chineham Cavaliers hammered South Ham Saints 12-0 in Division 2 with their second successive clean sheet and four wins in a row.