SUNDAY league champions Republic of Chineham left it late to beat Saturday top dogs Twentyten in the final of the All Champions Cup final.

The first serious shot on goal came from Chineham on 13 minutes, which Ben Nicholls firing wide.

It was another six minutes before Harry Rudge launched a free-kick directly into the welcome arms of Twentyten's goalkeeper Harry Nash.

Nicholls had a headed wide soon after and at the other end Ryan Lupton found the back of the net for Twentyten on 28 minutes, but it was rightly denied for offside.

The deadlock was broken on 33 minutes, which was just about in keeping with the run of play.

Connor Dawber dribbled the ball along the edge of the penalty box from left to right.

The Republic of Chineham player darted into the area and wrapping his right foot around the ball to tuck it into the far side of the net.

Rudge had another shot 19 minutes later, which went straight into Nash's grateful waiting arms.

The second half was just as tight as the first, with Chineham creating slightly more of the play, as they aimed to double their lead.

However, the first real chance fell to Twentyten on 55 minutes, Karl Hanks firing a free-kick into a crowded into the area, which Mindy Kuodys' punched away.

From a corner kick, taken around the hour mark, Stuart Austen shot across goal and a minute later Nicholls chipped over the bar.

On 67 minutes, Nicholls looked to make the game safe, fired wide.

With 12 minutes to go, the slender lead evaporated when Charlie Hill charged into the Chineham box and fired a shot over Kuodys' head.

On 91 minutes, Nicholls got on the end of a corner, but fired his effort against the crossbar. Another corner minutes later was headed over the Twentyten bar.

At the other end of the pitch Lupton fired wide, after which four minutes of added play was signalled by the fourth official.

Just when it looked like the game would go to extra time, Nicholls broke into the box on the right and chipped the goalkeeper for a dramatic winner on 93 minutes.

The awards of cup sponsored by Knightsbridge Garage and medals were presented by Mick Davies, Chairman of the Basingstoke and District Football League.

It total £250 was raised for the Sebastian Action Trust from the game and league dinner.

Republic of Chineham: Mindy Kuodys, George Jones, Charlie Manning, Connor Dawber, Alex Pickering, Stuart Austen, Zac Reynolds, Harry Rudge, Ben Nicholls (c), Wayne Finn, Ashley Elward. Subs: Ross Holt, Adam Di Mambro, Nick Chandler. Managers Sam Nicholls, Wayne Finn and Ross Holt.

Twentyten: Harry Nash, Matt Talmage, Rich Gary, Lucas Pickett, Charlie Hill, Christian Cox, James Arnold, Ryan Lupton, Dan Hancock, Jake Tanner, Karl Hanks, Joe Osborne. Subs: Jack Clarke, Ben Osborne, Carl Pearson, Frank Spacagna. Manager Alan Spacagna.

Match officials: referee Michael Ridge, assistant referees Robert Nicholas and M Childs, fourth official R Scotford