ADAM Everiss scored four times as Team FC won the North Hants Chris Price Cup last Sunday at Andover New Street's ground.

As well as Everiss four, sub Lee Appleton added a fifth in their 5-2 success over Camrose Social with Ian Jones and Craig Atkinson scoring for the losers.

Bramley United beat Chineham 3-1 in Division One. Their opening goal came after 20 minutes, when Chineham goalkeeper Marv White saved Gordon Birch's penalty, but White buried the rebound.

In the last 10 minutes of the second half, they added two more from Stu Leddy and Simon Goff, after he was put through by Adam Bartlett.

Chineham found a sting in the tail and had a good go at Bramley in the second half, finding initial success with a long throw by Ben Saunders headed in by Jamie Dockree, but that was as close as they got.

The Tuesday before, Bramley United won 3-1 at home against Hampshire Irons. The first goal came after the break as sub Ben Squibb scored with his very first touch of the ball two minutes in.

Eastrop Eagles were beaten 5-1 by Oakley, despite a Nathan Bennis strike.

Kempshott ended Overton United's Division Two title hopes with a 4-2 win.

They led from James Hudson, before Overton's Tom Mitchell levelled things. The score moved onto 2-2, before Nathan Maggs and Luke Ambrose completed the Kempshott win.

Basingstoke Saints' good form continued, setting themselves up nicely for next week's final away at Shallow End.

Saints deserved to win 2-0 with both goals coming from Louis Woodman, standing in as a makeshift striker.

Heading here

There will be a new name on the Basingstoke A Cup, being played at the Winklebury Football Complex on Saturday (6.30pm).

Hook have won this cup for the past three seasons, but this time they were beaten in the semi finals 4-2 by Twentyten who will play Herriard Sports, who had an easier semi by beating bottom club Winklebury Wizards 3-1.

This is the third final this season for Twentyten, but Alan Spacagna’s team have been unsuccessful, losing 2-0 to Broughton in the Hampshire Junior A Cup Final and losing to AFC Berg 4-2 in the Peter Raynbird Cup Final.