BOTH Basingstoke and District League divisions are still up for grabs, writes TONY SPENCER.

In Division One Hampshire Irons led 1-0 at the break following an even first half after Mike Pemberton passed to James McIntosh to cross for James Arnold to find the back of the net.

Oakley had the better of the second half with assists from Alex Catt and Joshua Smith enabling Dan Bloma and Eddie Lloyd to give Oakley a 2-1 win, keeping alive their title hopes.

Irons made James Arnold man of the match while good saves from Jack Rickyard in goal kept the score down.

In Division Two Team FC kept up their title surge with a 2-1 win over Camrose Social, who, despite Craig Atkinson’s penalty, find themselves out of the race.

Bramley United have a long climb up the table in their Division One title bid, with so many midweek games to play.

They stormed into a 3-0 half-time lead at Oakley from Adam Bartlett, Colin Bell and Neil Armstrong on their way to a 3-1 win

Last Sunday Irons took the lead over last year’s Division One runners-up Soldiers Return with a James McIntosh lob on 20 minutes.

Within five minutes Soldiers were level after a Freddie Cloke cross was netted by Cobi Judd.

Five minutes into the second half and Irons led again, McIntosh teeing up Gavin Curry to score.

Soldiers levelled with a Warren Hill free-kick finding Cloke‘s head.

Ten minutes later, Soldiers found a winner as Judd scored from 15-yards out.

Oakley were eliminated from the title race after a 4-0 smarting by Republic of Chineham, with goals by Alex Pickering, Ben Nicolls (2) and Max Elward.

Only Bramley United could catch Republic of Chineham now, but they would need to win all their remaining six matches to do so.

Division Two leaders North Warnborough Reserves needed a win from their last game to help their cause, and Ryan Thorpe gave them a 1-0 half-time advantage.

However, Camrose Social spoiled the party with a Craig Atkinson strike. Now Boro have to sweat it out until their rivals’ matches play out.

Chineham Athletic had trouble putting a full side together for their last match of the season, but they carried on playing through to the end, with Simon Harrison their best player.

Basingstoke Saints took full advantage of Athletic’s woes and beat them 6-0, assuring themselves of a finish outside the bottom two.

Saints were ahead after five minutes when 16-year-old Danny Manners cleverly hooked the ball in.

Liam James proved calm and assured in front of goal and scored four goals, while substitute Alex De Peyer coolly converted a penalty with 18 minutes to go.

Chineham Reserves beat Shallow End 4-0.

The clash of the day was between Team FC and Overton United, who are both eyeing the Division Two title.

Team FC won the tussle 4-2 and extended their unbeaten run to ten matches. Overton United’s goals came from Scotty Winterbourne and Nathan Rae.