CHINEHAM bossed the first half of their Basingstoke and Sunday District Division One match against Soldiers Return.

Terry Collingridge launched a 50-yard pass to Keiran Allyne to open the scoring.

Then Allyne netted again to hold a comfortable lead, before Freddie Cloke pulled a goal back for the visitors with a header from an Andrew Darmody corner.

So it was 2-1 at half-time with everything to play for.

Chineham continued to be the better side in second half but the result was not safe until Chris Dobbie made it 3-1 with five minutes to go.

The home goalkeeper scored with a back-heel at the end of the game, but the goal was ruled out for offside.

In Division Two Basingstoke Saints took on Overton United and played well for 80 minutes of the game.

Overton started the game slow and Basingstoke Saints took advantage of that only for Szymon Duszyński to make two smart saves for Overton.

Saints got a penalty in the 25 minute. Liam James' penalty kick was well taken and Saints were still 1-0 up at half time.

As well as scoring the opener, Saints hit the bar but could not make the game safe although both sides agreed they controlled the first half.

The second half was all Overton attack but Saints defended well.

The game hinged on Saints losing a couple of key players through injury in the last 10 minutes and allowing a couple of defensive mistakes.

Ryan Watts found Louis McCann at the back post for a easy tap in to level the scores on the 86th minute.

Then, in the 90th minute, Jez Cheek's 40-yard pass found Scotty Winterbourne unmarked. He took the ball around the keeper and slipped it into the net to keep Overton's League title dreams alive 1-2 and chalk up a league double.

Chineham Athletic went down 5-1 to Team FC.

In an open game of high end to end action, UWS took an early lead 1-0 over North Warnborough Reserves through James Tarrant.

The visitors soon levelled, then took a 2-1 lead before Tyler Shayler equalised for the hosts just before the half-time break.

Boro struggled to make headway after the restart and Shayler completed his brace with a breakaway goal and the hosts' third to retake the lead.

Boro levelled again and the points look to be heading for both sides to share.

With 10minutes to go Boro got a fourth and then a fifth to snatch a 5-3 as Tom Davies scored four and Jack McKee one.

North Warnborough first team travelled to Southampton to play their Hampshire Sunday Senior Cup round four tie against Itchen Saints.

The first half was even with Boro going in for the half-time break just 1-0 down, but in the end lost 6-0.

Fixtures; Sunday: Kelvin Cup semi-final: Bramley Utd v Hampshire Irons.

Division 1: Chineham v Eastrop Eagles, Soldiers Return v Oakley.

Division 2: Basingstoke Saints v UWS, North Warnborough Res v Overton Utd, Team FC v Kempshott.

Tuesday fixtures: Division 1: Bramley Utd v Eastrop Eagles, Hampshire Irons v Oakley.

Division 2: Team Fc v Camrose Social.

Thursday fixtures: Division 1: North Warnborough v Hampshire Irons, Oakley v Bramley Utd.

Division 2: UWS v Team FC.