BRAMLEY United were knocked out of the Andover Presidents Cup semi-final last Sunday..

Visitors Arms SMB scored early, before Adam Bartlett equalised after about 20 minutes and that remained the score at the interval.

In the second half Bramley huffed and puffed to take control of the game but went behind again 2-1 through a well-struck volley against the run of play.

The game finally slipped away from them in conceding the third due to a defensive breakdown in communication.

In the Basingstoke and District Sunday League Division One, Oakley hammered 10-man North Warnborough 9-0.

Leaders Republic of Chineham stormed into a first half lead of 4-0 before a really good move of one-touch football by Soldiers Return resulted in Cobi Judd knocking the ball down for Ellis Hauman to score from 25 yards for 4-1 just before the interval.

There was no further score in the second half. Harry Rudge, two goals from Sam Nicholls and an Ashley Elward strike, set up the league double for Republic of Chineham.

Louis McCann netted the only goal of the game as Overton United grabbed all the points at Chineham Athletic, completing a Division Two league double.

Basingstoke Saints recorded their first league win in three years as they beat Chineham Reserves 4-0 It was 18-year-old Tommy Manners, who scored his first goal to set Saints on their way.

The more experienced Liam James put away two goals, one each side of half-time, before newly-married skipper Adam Butler scored with an excellent shot from the edge of the box for a splendid 4-0 win.

All Saints players played very well in this memorable match.

It may have been a long time coming, but the club have persevered through some lean times and, hopefully, things are looking up.

North Warnborough Reserves suffered defeat in a highly competitive six-pointer game against a resolute Team FC who extended their own winning streak to six games.

Team scored three times in the first half, including a penalty, and four times in the second, winning 7-0.

Team are nine points behind the leaders with three games in hand, so still have a chance and momentum to achieve silverware.

Adam Everiss opened the scoring when he connected with a volley delivered from the right.

Joe Richardson then raced down the left hand side, beating his man, and delivering a perfect cross for Everiss to find the bottom corner.

Everiss completed his hat-trick from the penalty spot.

Brendan Vickery intercepted a poor back pass and coolly rounded the goalkeeper and finish into an empty net to demoralize the hosts demonstrably.

Everiss scored a fourth time from a fine ball over the top from Luke Burton for Everiss to skilfully slot through the goalkeeper’s legs.

Darren Acott and Lee Sappleton came on with half hour to go.

Sappleton made an instant impact by running onto a through ball and tucked away the sixth into the bottom corner.

In a highly dominant display from the Team FC, Sappleton found himself one-on-one with the keeper again and produced a fine finish to make it seven with no reply.

This Sunday's fixtures are Hampshire Senior Cup round 4: Itchen Saints v North Warnborough.

Division 1: Bramley Utd v Rep of Chineham, Chineham v Soldiers Return.

Division 2: Basingstoke Saints v Overton Utd, Chineham Ath v Team FC, UWS v North Warnborough Res.