Exclusively designed for the over 60s, this stunning McCarthy Stone development comprises of a host of beautifully appointed low-maintenance one and two-bedroom apartments combining well-equipped kitchens and bathrooms with bright and spacious living areas.

Safe and secure, these beautiful retirement homes all share exceptional build quality and design, with thoughtful amenities and services on-site to give you peace of mind, and a friendly and sociable community on the doorstep. Troublesome chores like maintaining exteriors and gardening are taken care of and pets are welcome too. 

Homeowner’s can pop into the communal lounge for a cup of tea or coffee and a catch up with their guests or friends. Plenty of social activities and events take place at Roslin Place and homeowners choose whatever level of involvement they’d like.

Basingstoke Gazette:

Our friendly House Manager oversees the day-to-day running of the development, with a 24-hour emergency call system providing added peace of mind. The communal lounge hosts regular events, ideal for forging new friendships, and homeowners will also be able to enjoy beautifully landscaped gardens.

There is ample parking available to homeowners with extra space for guests, while a mobility scooter charging store provides additional travel options.

Living in Hook

Situated between Basingstoke and Fleet, Hook is a growing village that has retained its community feel, with plenty of local activities, from Brownies to ballroom dancing. It is also surrounded on all sides by picturesque countryside, quaint villages and charming country pubs.

The nearby village of Rotherwick is home to the lavish Tylney Hall Country House Hotel and Gardens, as well as an attractive village hall in the Arts and Crafts style. Newnham features a typical pretty village green, North Warnborough offers beautiful canal-side walks and Greywell is a past winner of the best-kept village in Hampshire.

Basingstoke Gazette:

Affordable Purchase Options

Offering an affordable, accessible way of purchasing, our Shared Ownership scheme is run in conjunction with Homes England. They regulate Shared Ownership by monitoring rental charges and fees for the homes within the portfolio.

It means you can purchase up to 75% of the value of a retirement property—and if you own 75%, there is no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. If you buy 50% of the value of the property with Shared Ownership, you pay rent on the outstanding share.

Roslin Place offers properties from £180,000* under our shared ownership scheme.

You’re invited to find out more!

Join us at our Pimms & BBQ Party on 26th June 2024, 12pm – 4pm at Roslin Place, 1-36 Station Road, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9GU.

Enjoy delicious food and drinks in the beautiful gardens of Roslin Place.

Basingstoke Gazette:

Why McCarthy Stone?

More than nine out of 10 customers would recommend McCarthy Stone to a friend, meaning it has received the full Five Star award for customer satisfaction from the Home Builders Federation. McCarthy Stone is the only UK housebuilder of any size or type to achieve this rating every year it has taken part in the survey.

To book a tour or discover more about Retirement Living at Roslin Place, please call 08003100390 or visit mccarthyandstone.co.uk/retirement-properties-for-sale/roslin-place-hook/

Our show suite is open Tuesday to Saturday, 10:30am to 5pm and we look forward to welcoming you!

*50% example share/50% rent. Other shares available, with monthly rent. Qualifying criteria apply. Shared Ownership is available on selected apartments at participating developments only. Not available with Part Exchange.