VIDEO footage taken at the scene captures the flames that ripped through the roof of a block of flats in Overton this morning, Thursday, November 25. 

Around 30 firefighters were called to the scene on London Road/Station Road at around 7.30am. 

The blaze, thought to have started in the roof area of the building, caused siginificant damage to one property, with others nearby also affected.

Thankfully, nobody was seriously hurt, but one person was taken to hospital by the ambulance service.

The video, shared by Overton resident Graham Bond, captures the fire as it broke out at Lampool House.