Two teenagers have been remanded in custody after being found breaching their gang injunctions.

The 17-year-old members of the Basingstoke Street Gang were banned from meeting a long list of individuals in March after Hampshire Constabulary obtained a gang injunction.

But the teenagers, from Basingstoke, were found meeting in Reading on September 5, a charge he admitted before Basingstoke Youth Court on Thursday.

The pair were found in a car on the A33 travelling in the direction of Basingstoke.

They were detained in youth detention accommodation for 28 days.

The teenagers cannot be named for legal reasons.

A Basingstoke woman has been accused of breaching a court order just a day after it was made.

Tracey Joanne Donnelly was told to wear an electronic tag on August 16, but failed to make herself available to have it installed on both August 17 and 18. She’s further charged with failing to provide evidence of a reasonable excuse for failing to comply.

Donnelly, of Park Gardens in Black Dam, was also due to appear having previously admitted stealing from Marks and Spencer in Basingstoke.

The 47-year-old took two bottles of spirits, two cards and flowers to the value of £45.30.

She was released on conditional bail pending the next hearing, which took place before The Gazette went to print. She is banned from entering Festival Place and was given a curfew.

A man who assaulted a woman on Valentine’s Day must take part in a programme to build better relationships.

Steven Mark Gibbs had initially denied assaulting the woman on Bramley Drive in Hartley Wintney, but changed his plea to guilty at a hearing last month.

The 43-year-old was told to take part in 32 sessions of the building better relationships programme as part of a two-year community order.

He must also carry out 15 rehabilitation activity days.

Gibbs, of Mitchell Avenue, was ordered to pay £85 in costs and a £95 surcharge to fund victim services.

Magistrates also made a two-year restraining order.

A Basingstoke man has been temporarily banned from contacting others on dating apps as he awaits sentencing for a malicious communications offence.

Luisito Joaquin Gonzalez, of Kenilworth Road, had admitted sending threatening messages at an earlier hearing.

The 40-year-old appeared before Basingstoke Magistrates’ Court last week, where the case was adjourned pending another hearing on September 30.

In the mean time, he must not contact the complainant, enter Didcot or Oxford, or contact others via any dating apps.

A teenager from Basingstoke has been fined after being charged with harassment.

Travine Jaheim Valdez Farrell, of Campsie Close, was charged with using threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour to cause another harassment, alarm or distress.

The 18-year-old, who admitted the charge at an earlier hearing, was fined £266 and ordered to pay a £34 victim surcharge.

He must also pay court costs of £45.

A Basingstoke man has been given a community order after he assaulted a man in Weymouth.

Keiran Doyle, of Wiltshire Crescent, admitted assaulting the man in the Dorset town on July 22.

Appearing for sentencing at Basingstoke Magistrates Court on Friday, the 24-year-old was given a 12-month community order, which will see him take part in 15 rehabilitation activity days. He was also made to pay £50 in compensation, a £95 victim surcharge and £85 in costs.