A MAN has admitted to breaking bail conditions imposed after he was released from Basingstoke police station.

Christopher Howse, of Coe Close, Aldershot, was arrested on April 16 after breaking bail conditions which prevented him from entering Wingate Court, Aldershot.

He admitted the breach at Basingstoke magistrates court on April 16 and was re-admitted to bail.

Those bail conditions had been imposed upon his release from Basingstoke police station earlier this month.

The 31-year-old had been detained on April 3 where he is alleged to have assaulted a care worker and harassed a man in Aldershot.

The original case is still due to be heard at Basingstoke magistrates court. It has been adjourned until June 2 at the same court, where a plea will be taken for the assault and harassment charges.

Until then he is not allowed to enter Wingate Court and has been forbidden from contacting the carer he assaulted.

A BASINGSTOKE teen has pleaded guilty to assaulting two women at a Chandler’s Ford address earlier this month.

The 14-year-old, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was accused of assaulting the pair during an incident on April 9.

The case was heard at Basingstoke magistrates court on April 16 and he admitted the charges.

The teen also faces charges relating to a number of incidents at the same Chandler’s Ford property in recent months.

He is accused of damaging £2,000 worth of kitchen cupboards and appliances at a Chandler’s Ford property on March 12, and causing a further £3,000 of damage to an extractor fan, staircase and fire doors at the same address seven days later.

He is also accused of assaulting a woman at the address on March 12, and using a cap gun to threaten three other women on February 21.

The 14-year-old has been remanded until May 7 when all of the above charges are set to be heard at Basingstoke magistrates court.

A LONDON teenager has been given a suspended prison sentence after assaulting a police officer and obstructing another at Basingstoke train station.

Daniel Clarke, of Boundary Road, Plaistow, faced charges of beating a police officer and obstructing or resisting another in the execution of their duty during an incident on April 8.

The next day he pleaded guilty to the offences at Basingstoke magistrates court.

The 19-year-old was sentenced to eight weeks in prison, suspended for 12 months, due to the seriousness of the offence.

He was also fined £60, made to pay a victim surcharge of £122 and costs of £85.

A TEST Valley man has pleaded guilty to using violence to enter someone else’s caravan in Andover last month.

Jonathan Myhill, of no fixed abode, is accused of violently entering the caravan, in Ladies Walk, knowing there was someone inside who was opposed to him entering.

He pleaded guilty to the offence at Basingstoke magistrates court on April 14, however the sentencing was adjourned so that the case could be tied up with others that pre-date the latest offence.

Mr Myhill had previously faced two charges of assault – one relating to an incident in Andover on March 8, which he admits, and another relating to a second incident three days prior, which he denies.

The trial relating to the second charge which he denies is set to be heard at Basingstoke magistrates court on May 1.

Sentencing for the other assault charge and the more recent charge of using violence to entering a caravan have also been adjourned to the same date.