TRON travelled to Portsmouth to take on one of the strongest sides left in the Hampshire Sunday Senior Cup Baffins Milton Rovers and returned with a stunning 7-3 victory.

Baffins' Saturday side play in the Wessex League Division 1, with many of the squad also playing Sundays.

However, Ross Cook scored six outstanding goals, starting with a left wing run, cutting inside and letting fly into the top far corner of the net from distance.

Cook chalked up a hat-trick in that opening 17 minutes, leaving the hosts a mountain to climb.

Luke Stickland in goal did concede a penalty, but Dave Parry scored just before half-time to make it 4-1.

In the second half Cook scored his second hat-trick, taking the score to 7-2, before tempers flared and the referee sent three players from the field near the end.

In the North Hants Senior Cup quarter-finals, Soldiers Return did not travel well to Arms Athletic as they lost 8-4 as their goals came from Ellis Hauman (2), Alex Izzo and Stu Cubbage.

Oakley Club de Futbol Albion were 2-0 down to Nether Wallop, before Dan Bloma pulled one back.

Wallop restored a two goal advantage before Smith scored to make it 3-2, However, pushing forward Oakley let in four goals in the final five minutes, as it ended 7-2, although the game was much closer than the scoreline suggests.

Affini Technology travelled to Winchester to play Trants and the game finished 1-1 after 90 minutes thanks to an Aaron Burt goal.They won the tie 7-6 after a penalty shoot-out.

Chineham were unlucky in their North Hants Chris Price Cup quarter-final away at Owslebury, as they drew 3-3 in normal time, but lost 5-4 on penalties. Chineham's goals scored by Kieron Alleyne, Shane West and Jamie Dockree.

UWS took on Collingbourne of the Andover league, and conceded an early penalty to go 1-0 down.

James Tarrant levelled at 1-1 before half-time.

Josh Bromley and Ben Woods' penalty made it 3-3, before Darren Head's free-kick made it 4-3, but a last gasp equaliser took the game to penalties.

UWS progressed to the semi-finals winning the shoot-out 8-7.

AFC Soldiers travelled to South Wonston Swifts, suffering early set-backs, losing two players through injury and their nine men went five goals behind.

Soldiers managed to pull two back through Matt Southgate and a penalty by Joshua Taylor by half-time.

In the second half one of the injured players managed to come back on and Harry Tuffs fired a 30-yarder into top corner, to end the match with a respectable 5-3 defeat, with the kudos of winning the second half 1-0 with 10 men.

North Warnborough Reserves piled on the pressure from the start, at home to AFC Corinthians from Winchester in the North Hants John Ward Cup quarter-finals, going 1-0 up in the first half.

Borough kept up the pressure after the interval but in a breakaway on the 85th minute Corinthians made it 1-1, and the match went to penalties. Ryan Thorpe played in goal throughout and standing in for the usual goalkeeper on vacation in Caribbean sunshine, saved Corinthians' opening penalty and Borough scored all five to go through.

Soldiers Return Reserves eliminated Chineham Reserves 4-2, with goals from Austin Kelly, Reece Medford (2), and Merson Webb. Away goals came from Ryan Oakes and Lee Sappleton.

The Bernard Cornish Cup quarter-finals between Hampshire Irons and Bramley United swung both ways before the tie was settled by a hat-trick. Adam Bartlett scored the opener for the visitors Bramley.

Chris Morris put the ball on a plate for Michael Pemberton to score, with Tom Chant adding his strike to edge Irons 2-1 ahead by the break.

Stuart Leddy equalised to make it 2-2, 15 minutes into the half, but two quick Bartlett goals completed hat-trick as Bramley United won 4-2.

There was only one game in the Basingstoke and District Sunday League Division One with Husaria losing 3-1 to FC Basing.

Jack Hulbert opened the scoring for Basing with a strike off the outside of his foot, Karl Hanks netted a penalty and Tom Skinner's volley secured Basing's points.

Division Three leaders Camrose Social beat Rising Sun 9-0, with goals from Matt Foreman (4), Chris Waller (2), Liam Rutter, Dan Willis, and George Martin's header was the goal of the game.

Bottom side DG Athletic were beaten 4-2 by second place RAF Odiham Blades, a noble result in the circumstances, as their goals came from Luke Mannion and Kirk Good.