TWENTYTEN opened their campaign in the Basingstoke and District League Division One with a 10-2 home win over Bounty United.

Bounty took an early lead with a header from Craig Williamson from a Mike Gillham corner.

Alan Spacagna’s team soon equalised through Jack Clarke and Joe Hill, who both ended up with two apiece and in the second half when they dominated.

Further goals coming from Joe Osborne (2) and Ryan Lupton (2) and a single for Richard Gary and it became 8-1, before Bounty netted again through Williamson, from a Jordon Wainwright assist.

Hook had a difficult time at Barlow’s Park where they faced Tadley Calleva A, coming back from trailing 2-1 with 10 minutes to play to win 4-2.

They took the lead after 11 minutes when a free-kick taken by Will Hill was headed home by Sam Barker.

The equaliser came in the 67th minute, claimed by Peter White, but may have come off the head of Barker.

There was no debating the second for Tadley in the 70th minute, put away by Jack Jones from Luke Allston’s cross.

In the 84th minute Hook were awarded a penalty when Miles Gary was fouled and t Dan Mauradian scored from the spot.

Sub Jack McKee gave the visitor’s the lead and the final goal came in the last two minutes when Andy Parker scored.

Two of the promoted teams Overton United A and Herriard Sports met at Berrydown and Herriard came away with maximum points after a narrow 3-2 win.

Overton had the better of the first half and took the lead in the 15th minute, Josh Smith scoring from the neat pass from Sammy Aldodori.

United then scored their second, Scott Winterbourne on the break chasing a pass from Jamie Smith and finishing well.

On 44 minutes, Chris Dobbie pulled a goal back and on the hour they drew level when sub Karl Buttle scored from a cross by Alex Roberts.

The winner came in the 80th minute from Dobbie.

Herriard were pleased with their new goalkeeper Keith Dickens and central defenders Jason Minton and Johnnie Gould.

AFC Aldermaston Reserves started their campaign with a 4-2 win against another of the promoted teams Winklebury Wizards.

Adam Perrett gave them a second minute lead after an assist by Ricky Waknell.

Wizards equalised after Josh Dickins forced a save and Jack Arthur put away the rebound.

Then in the 40th minute Vincent Mundane headed their second.

In the second half, AFC Aldermaston levelled from Matt Hoyte.

Hoyte then put Carl Allen through and in the 70th minute Luke Jones pass found Waknell for Aldermaston’s fourth.