This live event has finished
- Hello and welcome to this Daily Echo blog covering this afternoon's FA Trophy final between Gosport Borough and Cambridge United.
- Here are the line-ups:
- Gosport Borough: Nathan Ashmore, Lee Molyneaux, Andy Forbes, Jamie Brown (captain), Brett Poate, Sam Pearce, Josh Carmichael, Danny Smith, Tim Sills, Justin Bennett, Michael Gosney.
- Subs: Rory Williams, Dan Wooden, Ryan Scott, Adam Wilde, Dan Woodward.
- Cambridge United: Will Norris, Greg Taylor, Josh Coulson, Ian Miller (captain), Ryan Donaldson, Tom Champion, Richard Tait, Liam Hughes, Luke Berry, Ryan Bird, Josh Gillies.
- Subs: Kevin Roberts, Tom Bonner, Andy Pugh, Mitch Austin, Nathan Arnold.
That's it, Alex Pike's dream of becoming the first manager to lift the FA Vase and FA Trophy has ended, higher division Cambridge United eventually romping to a 4-0 Trophy victory at Wembley.
[4-0] penalty Luke Berry. Pugh was brought down as he was about to shoot. Berry stepped up to fire in the fourth.
Gosport still under the cosh. Andy Pugh comes on as a sub for Cambridge and within a few minutes rifles in a shot that produces a good save from Nathan Ashmore.
3-0 to Cambridge United on the hour mark, and surely Gosport's dream is now over.
Again, Ryan Donaldson is the scorer after several of his colleagues had gone close.
[2-0] Ryan Donaldson. Gosport concede again as Ryan Bird tees up Donaldson and rifles home after getting away from his marker.
[1-0] Cambridge are ahead. Gosport trail but have had spells of good play. Ryan Bird's lobbed goal is the difference.
[1-0] Cambridge take the lead through on-loan Portsmouth player Ryan Bird. A free-kick was defended well but Bird found himself in space after breaking the offside and lobbed Boro' 'keeper Nathan Ashmore.
The players warming up on the Wembley turf.
The fans are taking their seats.
Fans arriving at Wembley for the biggest match in Gosport Borough history!
These fans came all the way from New Zealand.
Up the Boro!