Fans say ditch Dani

Dani Osvaldo

Dani Osvaldo

First published in Sport
Last updated
Basingstoke Gazette: Photograph of the Author by , Senior Sports Reporter

The response from Saints fans has been clear – the club should cut their ties with Dani Osvaldo this month.

Nearly 80 per cent of supporters who voted in an online Daily Echo poll yesterday said the striker should either be sold or loaned out before the transfer window shuts.

Around 1,500 fans had voted by the time the Echo went to press last night.

The big question remains, though – how do Saints see Osvaldo’s future now, following his alleged headbutt on teammate José Fonte at the training ground?

As reported today, the Italian international has avoided police action, but he has not escaped sanction from his own club.

Saints have already suspended him for two weeks, and they will consider in that time whether they feel he can come back from this incident.

Much may depend on the views of his teammates, who made it clear in the immediate aftermath that they were deeply unhappy with the Italian international, while they supported Saints’ stance with him.

That mood might soften as time goes on, but the initial indication is that Osvaldo faces a difficult task if he wants to win back the faith of his colleagues.

Others before him have managed it, though.

John Hartson famously booted his West Ham teammate Eyal Berkovic in the face during a training session in 1998, with the incident being caught on camera.

Hartson continued to play for the club, while he and Berkovic at one stage even posed together for photographers, smiling and embracing each other at the training ground, after smoothing things over.

In 2010, Andy Carroll broke teammate Steven Taylor’s jaw in a training ground row said to be over an ex-girlfriend of Carroll. Both would play together again for Newcastle.

Clubs can sometimes take an extremely hard-line stance, however.

Although it wasn’t on the training ground, ex-Saint Dennis Wise was sacked by Leicester in 2002 after an alleged assault on teammate Callum Davidson.

The incident, which occurred in the team hotel on a pre-season tour, left Davidson with a fractured cheekbone.

It is certainly true that training ground disputes are not all that uncommon in football, which is perhaps no surprise given the competitiveness required of many players, as well as the contact nature of the sport.

And it is not just football where training ground headbutts and punches – which would be deemed assault cases if they had occurred in a pub or nightclub – result in no criminal charges. Josh Lewsey knocked out Wasps team-mate Danny Cipriani in a training ground bust-up back in 2008. Lewsey, though, was not subject to any disciplinary action from his club, let alone any police involvement and assault charges.

Maybe because of that competitiveness and contact nature, it is rare for police to ever become seriously involved in sporting bust-ups. However, there is some precedent.

Joey Barton was charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm after punching teammate Ousmane Dabo at Manchester City’s training ground in 2005.

Barton admitted the assault ahead of a trial and was given a four-month suspended sentence.

Comments (56)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:59am Sat 25 Jan 14

Chipmonk1 says...

I did not vote because I don't see how this is my business as a fan. As a manager in my last workplace I had an employee who punched a colleague in the face. I sent the attacker home and asked the victim if he was comfortable still working with his assailant and I was happy to dismiss the other guy. Today none of us work there anymore and the other two are still friends 8 years on. My long winded point being that this will a matter for the players and MoPo not us
I did not vote because I don't see how this is my business as a fan. As a manager in my last workplace I had an employee who punched a colleague in the face. I sent the attacker home and asked the victim if he was comfortable still working with his assailant and I was happy to dismiss the other guy. Today none of us work there anymore and the other two are still friends 8 years on. My long winded point being that this will a matter for the players and MoPo not us Chipmonk1
  • Score: 31

7:00am Sat 25 Jan 14

Stroppy_gramps says...

Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE.

I'm glad you don't run Saints though.
Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin?

That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27.

Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident.

and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident.
1) We know he's been suspended
2) We've seen the picture with the black eye

that's it.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION.

So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club?

At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants)
Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE. I'm glad you don't run Saints though. Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin? That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27. Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident. and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident. 1) We know he's been suspended 2) We've seen the picture with the black eye that's it. EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION. So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club? At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants) Stroppy_gramps
  • Score: 31

7:09am Sat 25 Jan 14

Little Hitler says...

Still proper annoyed with him but the stroppy one above makes some reasoned arguments.

I maintain the view that we should get him back scoring goals then offload him after a (hopefully) good World Cup.

If he does get another chance then we should support him, booing will do none of us any good.
Still proper annoyed with him but the stroppy one above makes some reasoned arguments. I maintain the view that we should get him back scoring goals then offload him after a (hopefully) good World Cup. If he does get another chance then we should support him, booing will do none of us any good. Little Hitler
  • Score: 10

7:14am Sat 25 Jan 14

saintewan says...

Chipmonk1 wrote:
I did not vote because I don't see how this is my business as a fan. As a manager in my last workplace I had an employee who punched a colleague in the face. I sent the attacker home and asked the victim if he was comfortable still working with his assailant and I was happy to dismiss the other guy. Today none of us work there anymore and the other two are still friends 8 years on. My long winded point being that this will a matter for the players and MoPo not us
It's an opinion, not a decision!! I did vote, and I voted he should go. Keeping him could upset morale, I'd rather a replacement was found! Ings?!
[quote][p][bold]Chipmonk1[/bold] wrote: I did not vote because I don't see how this is my business as a fan. As a manager in my last workplace I had an employee who punched a colleague in the face. I sent the attacker home and asked the victim if he was comfortable still working with his assailant and I was happy to dismiss the other guy. Today none of us work there anymore and the other two are still friends 8 years on. My long winded point being that this will a matter for the players and MoPo not us[/p][/quote]It's an opinion, not a decision!! I did vote, and I voted he should go. Keeping him could upset morale, I'd rather a replacement was found! Ings?! saintewan
  • Score: 3

7:16am Sat 25 Jan 14

Rising_Son says...

"Nearly 80 per cent of supporters who voted in an online Daily Echo poll yesterday..." How do you know? You collected no data that would allow you to distinguish between supporters and non-supporters.
"Nearly 80 per cent of supporters who voted in an online Daily Echo poll yesterday..." How do you know? You collected no data that would allow you to distinguish between supporters and non-supporters. Rising_Son
  • Score: 17

7:17am Sat 25 Jan 14

sasmike says...

he is like my old car,, depreciating in value every day and tempermental,
ready for a new owner I would say, same as my oid car !
he is like my old car,, depreciating in value every day and tempermental, ready for a new owner I would say, same as my oid car ! sasmike
  • Score: -1

7:29am Sat 25 Jan 14

Sammy2sheds says...

Which one is worth more to the club?
If someone has to go its fonte
Which one is worth more to the club? If someone has to go its fonte Sammy2sheds
  • Score: -52

7:29am Sat 25 Jan 14

willygetaway says...

This is the sh*t stirring that i have been talking abou,t who gave the DE the right to judge on this matter?? Leave this to the club , inhouse to deal with ffs
Now on to a football matter , who do we want to draw in the cup after Yeovil
COYR.
This is the sh*t stirring that i have been talking abou,t who gave the DE the right to judge on this matter?? Leave this to the club , inhouse to deal with ffs Now on to a football matter , who do we want to draw in the cup after Yeovil COYR. willygetaway
  • Score: 16

7:31am Sat 25 Jan 14

SPIKEISLANDTRADER says...

The JURY is still out D E , if Dani can now impress on the pitch and respect his fellow team mates , , then MAYBE he earns the right to wear THE SHIRT . But his BEHAVIOUR & WORK are fully under scrutiny . Hope he has the balls to LEARN C O Y R
The JURY is still out D E , if Dani can now impress on the pitch and respect his fellow team mates , , then MAYBE he earns the right to wear THE SHIRT . But his BEHAVIOUR & WORK are fully under scrutiny . Hope he has the balls to LEARN C O Y R SPIKEISLANDTRADER
  • Score: 13

7:55am Sat 25 Jan 14

Epsom Saint says...

Training ground bust ups are not uncommon. If the players can put it behind them, then so should we. A hate campaign against Dani, like the one he got from the Roma fans, would not be good for anyone. Let's just leave it to the management and the players to sort out.
Training ground bust ups are not uncommon. If the players can put it behind them, then so should we. A hate campaign against Dani, like the one he got from the Roma fans, would not be good for anyone. Let's just leave it to the management and the players to sort out. Epsom Saint
  • Score: 18

7:55am Sat 25 Jan 14

Shareholder says...

Boruc got the same poll result once and is now a hero. Fans are fickle and players are even more so!
Boruc got the same poll result once and is now a hero. Fans are fickle and players are even more so! Shareholder
  • Score: 21

8:05am Sat 25 Jan 14

Seedhouse the Unrepentant says...

Dani did himself no favours by dragging his heels when he joined us, always a bad decision as no matter how much you kiss the badge later people don't forget. Inter have been after him since day 1 so it probably makes sense to sell provided we get our money back or at least near to it. He may come good but the signs on and off the pitch aren't promising so personally I don't think the odds are good. Spending the money elsewhere is a better bet in my opinion.
Dani did himself no favours by dragging his heels when he joined us, always a bad decision as no matter how much you kiss the badge later people don't forget. Inter have been after him since day 1 so it probably makes sense to sell provided we get our money back or at least near to it. He may come good but the signs on and off the pitch aren't promising so personally I don't think the odds are good. Spending the money elsewhere is a better bet in my opinion. Seedhouse the Unrepentant
  • Score: 9

8:07am Sat 25 Jan 14

Seedhouse the Unrepentant says...

Shareholder wrote:
Boruc got the same poll result once and is now a hero. Fans are fickle and players are even more so!
You are right but remember Boruc came on a free so it wasn't a gamble to give him an extended chance.
[quote][p][bold]Shareholder[/bold] wrote: Boruc got the same poll result once and is now a hero. Fans are fickle and players are even more so![/p][/quote]You are right but remember Boruc came on a free so it wasn't a gamble to give him an extended chance. Seedhouse the Unrepentant
  • Score: 3

8:19am Sat 25 Jan 14

redsnapper says...

The Echo scribblers only know how to do a story to death especially if it has large negative vibes for the club. No wonder they were excluded from the ground.
The Echo scribblers only know how to do a story to death especially if it has large negative vibes for the club. No wonder they were excluded from the ground. redsnapper
  • Score: 4

8:28am Sat 25 Jan 14

SFCOLDBOY says...

Time to forget this latest edition of Southamptonenders.
Today is the opportunity of a great march back to Wembley.
Let us all concentrate on our committed team, to take away all of the negativity of the last month i.e. Adam debacle, Cortesse,now Osvaldo.

"COME ON YOU SAINTS"

(Sorry about the "shouting" Osprey but this is how I see it)
Time to forget this latest edition of Southamptonenders. Today is the opportunity of a great march back to Wembley. Let us all concentrate on our committed team, to take away all of the negativity of the last month i.e. Adam debacle, Cortesse,now Osvaldo. "COME ON YOU SAINTS" (Sorry about the "shouting" Osprey but this is how I see it) SFCOLDBOY
  • Score: 8

8:30am Sat 25 Jan 14

Costa Baz says...

Yes, Saints have to look after their investment, but they also have to weigh up the potential for more incidents, of this kind, in the future, and the damage it could do to the morale of a team that depends heavily on teamwork.

They also have to consider the potential of other, more valuable "assets" asking to leave, if Dani is allowed to stay.

Sometimes it is best to cut off a foot, in order to save the leg.
Yes, Saints have to look after their investment, but they also have to weigh up the potential for more incidents, of this kind, in the future, and the damage it could do to the morale of a team that depends heavily on teamwork. They also have to consider the potential of other, more valuable "assets" asking to leave, if Dani is allowed to stay. Sometimes it is best to cut off a foot, in order to save the leg. Costa Baz
  • Score: 5

8:39am Sat 25 Jan 14

Dave Juson says...

What a farce. A man condemned by nasty journalism and a bunch of trolls.
GCHQ should track down all those who voted and black list them from jury duty.
What a farce. A man condemned by nasty journalism and a bunch of trolls. GCHQ should track down all those who voted and black list them from jury duty. Dave Juson
  • Score: -14

9:00am Sat 25 Jan 14

JohnItaly says...

Stroppy_gramps wrote:
Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE.

I'm glad you don't run Saints though.
Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin?

That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27.

Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident.

and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident.
1) We know he's been suspended
2) We've seen the picture with the black eye

that's it.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION.

So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club?

At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants)
You are sure the players have got over it. So Fonte going public with the photograph is an act of forgiveness then.
[quote][p][bold]Stroppy_gramps[/bold] wrote: Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE. I'm glad you don't run Saints though. Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin? That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27. Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident. and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident. 1) We know he's been suspended 2) We've seen the picture with the black eye that's it. EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION. So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club? At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants)[/p][/quote]You are sure the players have got over it. So Fonte going public with the photograph is an act of forgiveness then. JohnItaly
  • Score: -1

9:03am Sat 25 Jan 14

brighton saint says...

Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
Shareholder wrote:
Boruc got the same poll result once and is now a hero. Fans are fickle and players are even more so!
You are right but remember Boruc came on a free so it wasn't a gamble to give him an extended chance.
I can't believe how the DE are continually banging on about the Osvaldo saga...tedious...it'
s FA Cup day why not concentrate on that for a change or would that too much to ask for you to report on actual footie facts - DE please stop your negativity towards SFC - get on the Saints bus and support your local team . COYS
[quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Shareholder[/bold] wrote: Boruc got the same poll result once and is now a hero. Fans are fickle and players are even more so![/p][/quote]You are right but remember Boruc came on a free so it wasn't a gamble to give him an extended chance.[/p][/quote]I can't believe how the DE are continually banging on about the Osvaldo saga...tedious...it' s FA Cup day why not concentrate on that for a change or would that too much to ask for you to report on actual footie facts - DE please stop your negativity towards SFC - get on the Saints bus and support your local team . COYS brighton saint
  • Score: 3

9:05am Sat 25 Jan 14

andoru says...

I didn't vote, mostly because I thought the question was stupid. Sell or loan? They are two different things covered by the same question. Plus, what about other options, e.g. anger management counselling? It was not a serious poll. I don't take the results of it seriously.
I didn't vote, mostly because I thought the question was stupid. Sell or loan? They are two different things covered by the same question. Plus, what about other options, e.g. anger management counselling? It was not a serious poll. I don't take the results of it seriously. andoru
  • Score: 6

9:08am Sat 25 Jan 14

Brusher Mills says...

This is an internal matter not a public one. This poll means nothing hardly a representation of the fans. No accurate data, could be Portsmouth fans voting.

The Echo doesn't support the club, it preferes to cause trouble, write negative stories and sensationalise everything to death.
This is an internal matter not a public one. This poll means nothing hardly a representation of the fans. No accurate data, could be Portsmouth fans voting. The Echo doesn't support the club, it preferes to cause trouble, write negative stories and sensationalise everything to death. Brusher Mills
  • Score: -1

9:09am Sat 25 Jan 14

Strasbourg Saint says...

FFS Gordon, you're better than this.

How about my take on the coverage by the DE.

Headline:

'We at the Daily Echo ran a hate campaign against a Saints player, yet only 4 hysterical people out of every 5 of those who voted in our heavily loaded poll agreed with us.'

What I will say is that the general thrust of the comments above on this thread are really well put; a much better read than much of the previous 'taxi for Dani' stuff.

To the match - COYR! FA Cup glory awaits. MotM for Jose today methinks.
FFS Gordon, you're better than this. How about my take on the coverage by the DE. Headline: 'We at the Daily Echo ran a hate campaign against a Saints player, yet only 4 hysterical people out of every 5 of those who voted in our heavily loaded poll agreed with us.' What I will say is that the general thrust of the comments above on this thread are really well put; a much better read than much of the previous 'taxi for Dani' stuff. To the match - COYR! FA Cup glory awaits. MotM for Jose today methinks. Strasbourg Saint
  • Score: 6

9:21am Sat 25 Jan 14

brighton saint says...

Strasbourg Saint wrote:
FFS Gordon, you're better than this.

How about my take on the coverage by the DE.

Headline:

'We at the Daily Echo ran a hate campaign against a Saints player, yet only 4 hysterical people out of every 5 of those who voted in our heavily loaded poll agreed with us.'

What I will say is that the general thrust of the comments above on this thread are really well put; a much better read than much of the previous 'taxi for Dani' stuff.

To the match - COYR! FA Cup glory awaits. MotM for Jose today methinks.
Deffo dude the DE needs to concentrate on the game today rather than publicly slaying one of our players to death he is after all still a Saints player - is the DE the Daily Mail in disguise!!!
[quote][p][bold]Strasbourg Saint[/bold] wrote: FFS Gordon, you're better than this. How about my take on the coverage by the DE. Headline: 'We at the Daily Echo ran a hate campaign against a Saints player, yet only 4 hysterical people out of every 5 of those who voted in our heavily loaded poll agreed with us.' What I will say is that the general thrust of the comments above on this thread are really well put; a much better read than much of the previous 'taxi for Dani' stuff. To the match - COYR! FA Cup glory awaits. MotM for Jose today methinks.[/p][/quote]Deffo dude the DE needs to concentrate on the game today rather than publicly slaying one of our players to death he is after all still a Saints player - is the DE the Daily Mail in disguise!!! brighton saint
  • Score: 1

9:24am Sat 25 Jan 14

el caballo santos101 says...

Sammy2sheds wrote:
Which one is worth more to the club?
If someone has to go its fonte
Oh dear,
lets sell the player who was attacked and leave the aggressor at the club to possibly do the same again! Or to put it another way lets sell a first choice defender who is 1 of only 3 fit CB's at the club or sell a striker who we've got adequate cover for.
Oh dear,
That may well be the poopey way of doing things but not at saints.
[quote][p][bold]Sammy2sheds[/bold] wrote: Which one is worth more to the club? If someone has to go its fonte[/p][/quote]Oh dear, lets sell the player who was attacked and leave the aggressor at the club to possibly do the same again! Or to put it another way lets sell a first choice defender who is 1 of only 3 fit CB's at the club or sell a striker who we've got adequate cover for. Oh dear, That may well be the poopey way of doing things but not at saints. el caballo santos101
  • Score: 3

9:36am Sat 25 Jan 14

Puddletown Saint says...

Calm down everybody - we all have an opinion and I for one really enjoy listening to others views. If you don't like it don't read or comment on it.

So in my opinion Targett, Reed and Gallagher should start today and we should swoop Shaw for Hernandez and Smalling and 4M (If Shaw is to go which I DONT want) and spend the cash On Cresswell or Bertrand.

Then in the Summer, a fast young striker like Ings and a winger like Ince.

Debate - nicely :) Setting off to the Cowheards in a couple of hours for a pre match beer. COYR.
Calm down everybody - we all have an opinion and I for one really enjoy listening to others views. If you don't like it don't read or comment on it. So in my opinion Targett, Reed and Gallagher should start today and we should swoop Shaw for Hernandez and Smalling and 4M (If Shaw is to go which I DONT want) and spend the cash On Cresswell or Bertrand. Then in the Summer, a fast young striker like Ings and a winger like Ince. Debate - nicely :) Setting off to the Cowheards in a couple of hours for a pre match beer. COYR. Puddletown Saint
  • Score: -5

9:36am Sat 25 Jan 14

Clever Dick says...

el caballo santos101 wrote:
Sammy2sheds wrote:
Which one is worth more to the club?
If someone has to go its fonte
Oh dear,
lets sell the player who was attacked and leave the aggressor at the club to possibly do the same again! Or to put it another way lets sell a first choice defender who is 1 of only 3 fit CB's at the club or sell a striker who we've got adequate cover for.
Oh dear,
That may well be the poopey way of doing things but not at saints.
The problem wth Dani now is he has proven what a short fuse he has. If our own players can wind him up like that in a training session just imagine how some of the evil Prem League centre halves will get to him. They will ahave taken note and they will be after him from the first whistle. Probably our best hope now is to farm him out on loan to an Italian club with a view to a pemanent and hope he behaves himself. If he stays he has an awful lot of work to do to get the fans back onside.
[quote][p][bold]el caballo santos101[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Sammy2sheds[/bold] wrote: Which one is worth more to the club? If someone has to go its fonte[/p][/quote]Oh dear, lets sell the player who was attacked and leave the aggressor at the club to possibly do the same again! Or to put it another way lets sell a first choice defender who is 1 of only 3 fit CB's at the club or sell a striker who we've got adequate cover for. Oh dear, That may well be the poopey way of doing things but not at saints.[/p][/quote]The problem wth Dani now is he has proven what a short fuse he has. If our own players can wind him up like that in a training session just imagine how some of the evil Prem League centre halves will get to him. They will ahave taken note and they will be after him from the first whistle. Probably our best hope now is to farm him out on loan to an Italian club with a view to a pemanent and hope he behaves himself. If he stays he has an awful lot of work to do to get the fans back onside. Clever Dick
  • Score: 0

9:42am Sat 25 Jan 14

andysaints76 says...

Hahaha name a player who will replace jay or rickie if they get injured if we still had sharp then maybe let him go but a certain hot head player from italy charged and became a player I respect yes Mario I am talking about him give dani a chance if he does stay back him and he will come good and all the people who wanted him out will be cheering his name
Hahaha name a player who will replace jay or rickie if they get injured if we still had sharp then maybe let him go but a certain hot head player from italy charged and became a player I respect yes Mario I am talking about him give dani a chance if he does stay back him and he will come good and all the people who wanted him out will be cheering his name andysaints76
  • Score: 0

9:45am Sat 25 Jan 14

miltonarcher says...

He had a reputation for being a disruptive influence in the changing room. The Poch gamble on Dani has backfired. First the Newcastle brawl now he injures a team mate. How long before he picks up red cards? Get rid, for a fee obviously, cut our losses and move on. To those having tantrums because of the fans poll, it's just a snapshot of opinions, harmless.
He had a reputation for being a disruptive influence in the changing room. The Poch gamble on Dani has backfired. First the Newcastle brawl now he injures a team mate. How long before he picks up red cards? Get rid, for a fee obviously, cut our losses and move on. To those having tantrums because of the fans poll, it's just a snapshot of opinions, harmless. miltonarcher
  • Score: 1

10:02am Sat 25 Jan 14

upwherewebelong says...

I don't think 1500 responses is a big enough sample size to give a BALANCED view on what Southampton fans believe. Not least because as some have said a large proportion of the votes may not even come from fans of our club. I've said this before and will say it again why do those that respond on this site have zero respect for others views. Just becau your opinion differs from others doesn't make it wrong. Just different. It is a sad feature of modern Britain that there is a growing number of people that believe only their view counts. I disagree with much of the Echo's reporting but there are much worse papers out there Sun and Mail for just two examples. People think the Echo dislike Saints well the Daily Mail revelled in the Cortese saga but at the end of the day the journalists no matter how bad they are, are only trying to earn a living
I don't think 1500 responses is a big enough sample size to give a BALANCED view on what Southampton fans believe. Not least because as some have said a large proportion of the votes may not even come from fans of our club. I've said this before and will say it again why do those that respond on this site have zero respect for others views. Just becau your opinion differs from others doesn't make it wrong. Just different. It is a sad feature of modern Britain that there is a growing number of people that believe only their view counts. I disagree with much of the Echo's reporting but there are much worse papers out there Sun and Mail for just two examples. People think the Echo dislike Saints well the Daily Mail revelled in the Cortese saga but at the end of the day the journalists no matter how bad they are, are only trying to earn a living upwherewebelong
  • Score: 1

10:14am Sat 25 Jan 14

Rising_Son says...

JohnItaly wrote:
Stroppy_gramps wrote:
Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE.

I'm glad you don't run Saints though.
Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin?

That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27.

Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident.

and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident.
1) We know he's been suspended
2) We've seen the picture with the black eye

that's it.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION.

So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club?

At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants)
You are sure the players have got over it. So Fonte going public with the photograph is an act of forgiveness then.
If he plays today, everyone will see it anyway. It's relationship with forgiveness is neither here nor there.
[quote][p][bold]JohnItaly[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stroppy_gramps[/bold] wrote: Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE. I'm glad you don't run Saints though. Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin? That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27. Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident. and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident. 1) We know he's been suspended 2) We've seen the picture with the black eye that's it. EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION. So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club? At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants)[/p][/quote]You are sure the players have got over it. So Fonte going public with the photograph is an act of forgiveness then.[/p][/quote]If he plays today, everyone will see it anyway. It's relationship with forgiveness is neither here nor there. Rising_Son
  • Score: 1

10:17am Sat 25 Jan 14

JohnItaly says...

Think Osvaldo can consider himself lucky. A footballer in Guernsey has just be banned for 2 YEARS for head butting an opponent.
Think Osvaldo can consider himself lucky. A footballer in Guernsey has just be banned for 2 YEARS for head butting an opponent. JohnItaly
  • Score: 3

10:37am Sat 25 Jan 14

DisplacedFan says...

Agree with many of the reasoned threads on here. Our own manager is familiar with the physical side of the game with plentry of red cards. I am sure he will know what to do. I for one am not ready to pass judgement on Danny, but leave it to the manager to do what is best in th short term and long term for the club. He knew Danny's temperament when he got him and perhaps had Allan in kind if such situations were to occur.
The last thing we need to do is boo Danny the manager sees fit to play him. Support the manager. Support the team.
Agree with many of the reasoned threads on here. Our own manager is familiar with the physical side of the game with plentry of red cards. I am sure he will know what to do. I for one am not ready to pass judgement on Danny, but leave it to the manager to do what is best in th short term and long term for the club. He knew Danny's temperament when he got him and perhaps had Allan in kind if such situations were to occur. The last thing we need to do is boo Danny the manager sees fit to play him. Support the manager. Support the team. DisplacedFan
  • Score: 6

10:45am Sat 25 Jan 14

Skating on thin ice says...

Brusher Mills wrote:
This is an internal matter not a public one. This poll means nothing hardly a representation of the fans. No accurate data, could be Portsmouth fans voting.

The Echo doesn't support the club, it preferes to cause trouble, write negative stories and sensationalise everything to death.
"could be Portsmouth fans voting" lol.

I voted that you should keep him. I like the fact that you paid 15 million Euro for a player who you have to pay £75000 a week for 4 years, when he not only underperforms on the pitch, but is actively disruptive to team morale and the club.
[quote][p][bold]Brusher Mills[/bold] wrote: This is an internal matter not a public one. This poll means nothing hardly a representation of the fans. No accurate data, could be Portsmouth fans voting. The Echo doesn't support the club, it preferes to cause trouble, write negative stories and sensationalise everything to death.[/p][/quote]"could be Portsmouth fans voting" lol. I voted that you should keep him. I like the fact that you paid 15 million Euro for a player who you have to pay £75000 a week for 4 years, when he not only underperforms on the pitch, but is actively disruptive to team morale and the club. Skating on thin ice
  • Score: -4

11:15am Sat 25 Jan 14

el caballo santos101 says...

JohnItaly wrote:
Think Osvaldo can consider himself lucky. A footballer in Guernsey has just be banned for 2 YEARS for head butting an opponent.
but Dani didn't headbutt an opponent in a match did he. to be honest we don't even know if he headbutted Jose at all.
the Guernsey player was playing local league so it was the local FA`s job to punish him as they saw fit, not a club mater.
even if he did headbutt an opponent in a game, which others have done in the past, what punishment do you think the FA would have given him? it would have been no where near a two year ban, suarez got 10 games for his second biting offence. which is worse, biting a player or headbutting? oh and cantona only got nine months for jumping into the stands to attack a fan!
[quote][p][bold]JohnItaly[/bold] wrote: Think Osvaldo can consider himself lucky. A footballer in Guernsey has just be banned for 2 YEARS for head butting an opponent.[/p][/quote]but Dani didn't headbutt an opponent in a match did he. to be honest we don't even know if he headbutted Jose at all. the Guernsey player was playing local league so it was the local FA`s job to punish him as they saw fit, not a club mater. even if he did headbutt an opponent in a game, which others have done in the past, what punishment do you think the FA would have given him? it would have been no where near a two year ban, suarez got 10 games for his second biting offence. which is worse, biting a player or headbutting? oh and cantona only got nine months for jumping into the stands to attack a fan! el caballo santos101
  • Score: 1

11:16am Sat 25 Jan 14

Lazy says...

Hes sh1t anyways...sell him quick.
Hes sh1t anyways...sell him quick. Lazy
  • Score: 1

11:23am Sat 25 Jan 14

Seedhouse the Unrepentant says...

Skating on thin ice wrote:
Brusher Mills wrote:
This is an internal matter not a public one. This poll means nothing hardly a representation of the fans. No accurate data, could be Portsmouth fans voting.

The Echo doesn't support the club, it preferes to cause trouble, write negative stories and sensationalise everything to death.
"could be Portsmouth fans voting" lol.

I voted that you should keep him. I like the fact that you paid 15 million Euro for a player who you have to pay £75000 a week for 4 years, when he not only underperforms on the pitch, but is actively disruptive to team morale and the club.
I like the fact that your series of corrupt owners have destroyed your club and that you are now at the bottom of Div2 without a cats chance in hell of ever progressing. I love the fact you still owe 7m to ex players and football creditors and it will bleed you dry. I really love the fact that you have no training facilities and a decrepit stadium with zero chance of investing in new. Karma or what?
[quote][p][bold]Skating on thin ice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Brusher Mills[/bold] wrote: This is an internal matter not a public one. This poll means nothing hardly a representation of the fans. No accurate data, could be Portsmouth fans voting. The Echo doesn't support the club, it preferes to cause trouble, write negative stories and sensationalise everything to death.[/p][/quote]"could be Portsmouth fans voting" lol. I voted that you should keep him. I like the fact that you paid 15 million Euro for a player who you have to pay £75000 a week for 4 years, when he not only underperforms on the pitch, but is actively disruptive to team morale and the club.[/p][/quote]I like the fact that your series of corrupt owners have destroyed your club and that you are now at the bottom of Div2 without a cats chance in hell of ever progressing. I love the fact you still owe 7m to ex players and football creditors and it will bleed you dry. I really love the fact that you have no training facilities and a decrepit stadium with zero chance of investing in new. Karma or what? Seedhouse the Unrepentant
  • Score: 7

12:03pm Sat 25 Jan 14

OSPREYSAINT says...

As I see it there is no general sale of tickets for the game today, you can only buy them if you book in advance and are already on the data base, I reckon many walk ups won't know this, I predict a riot.
As I see it there is no general sale of tickets for the game today, you can only buy them if you book in advance and are already on the data base, I reckon many walk ups won't know this, I predict a riot. OSPREYSAINT
  • Score: -4

12:43pm Sat 25 Jan 14

dosomethingwithyourlife says...

I hate to say this but surely all this is mopo's first big mistake. He bought this player for a huge amount of money knowing his history. When he signed many people thought it was just a case of waiting for osvaldo to do something stupid. Once against Newcastle can be excused, I've made enough mistakes in my life but twice in quick succession........ Managers fault.
I hate to say this but surely all this is mopo's first big mistake. He bought this player for a huge amount of money knowing his history. When he signed many people thought it was just a case of waiting for osvaldo to do something stupid. Once against Newcastle can be excused, I've made enough mistakes in my life but twice in quick succession........ Managers fault. dosomethingwithyourlife
  • Score: 0

1:06pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Lehman Bros Banker says...

Osvaldo is a fiery hothead with form. Send him back to Italy and pronto or alternatively to the Lee Barnard School of Anger Management.
Osvaldo is a fiery hothead with form. Send him back to Italy and pronto or alternatively to the Lee Barnard School of Anger Management. Lehman Bros Banker
  • Score: 0

1:15pm Sat 25 Jan 14

OSPREYSAINT says...

Skating on thin ice wrote:
Brusher Mills wrote:
This is an internal matter not a public one. This poll means nothing hardly a representation of the fans. No accurate data, could be Portsmouth fans voting.

The Echo doesn't support the club, it preferes to cause trouble, write negative stories and sensationalise everything to death.
"could be Portsmouth fans voting" lol.

I voted that you should keep him. I like the fact that you paid 15 million Euro for a player who you have to pay £75000 a week for 4 years, when he not only underperforms on the pitch, but is actively disruptive to team morale and the club.
Weather OK in Morecambe, or wherever you are?
[quote][p][bold]Skating on thin ice[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Brusher Mills[/bold] wrote: This is an internal matter not a public one. This poll means nothing hardly a representation of the fans. No accurate data, could be Portsmouth fans voting. The Echo doesn't support the club, it preferes to cause trouble, write negative stories and sensationalise everything to death.[/p][/quote]"could be Portsmouth fans voting" lol. I voted that you should keep him. I like the fact that you paid 15 million Euro for a player who you have to pay £75000 a week for 4 years, when he not only underperforms on the pitch, but is actively disruptive to team morale and the club.[/p][/quote]Weather OK in Morecambe, or wherever you are? OSPREYSAINT
  • Score: 0

1:17pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Seedhouse the Unrepentant says...

OSPREYSAINT wrote:
As I see it there is no general sale of tickets for the game today, you can only buy them if you book in advance and are already on the data base, I reckon many walk ups won't know this, I predict a riot.
Ospers are you sure about this?
[quote][p][bold]OSPREYSAINT[/bold] wrote: As I see it there is no general sale of tickets for the game today, you can only buy them if you book in advance and are already on the data base, I reckon many walk ups won't know this, I predict a riot.[/p][/quote]Ospers are you sure about this? Seedhouse the Unrepentant
  • Score: -1

1:19pm Sat 25 Jan 14

OSPREYSAINT says...

Seedhouse the Unrepentant wrote:
OSPREYSAINT wrote:
As I see it there is no general sale of tickets for the game today, you can only buy them if you book in advance and are already on the data base, I reckon many walk ups won't know this, I predict a riot.
Ospers are you sure about this?
Check what it says on the OS, it may have changed since I last looked.
[quote][p][bold]Seedhouse the Unrepentant[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]OSPREYSAINT[/bold] wrote: As I see it there is no general sale of tickets for the game today, you can only buy them if you book in advance and are already on the data base, I reckon many walk ups won't know this, I predict a riot.[/p][/quote]Ospers are you sure about this?[/p][/quote]Check what it says on the OS, it may have changed since I last looked. OSPREYSAINT
  • Score: -1

1:20pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Stroppy_gramps says...

JohnItaly wrote:
Stroppy_gramps wrote:
Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE.

I'm glad you don't run Saints though.
Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin?

That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27.

Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident.

and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident.
1) We know he's been suspended
2) We've seen the picture with the black eye

that's it.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION.

So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club?

At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants)
You are sure the players have got over it. So Fonte going public with the photograph is an act of forgiveness then.
You haven't got a clue WHAT it is.

It COULD be Fonte going public in an effort to show that while something DID happen it wasn't actually that bad.
does he look upset in the picture?
did he post ANYTHING that indicated he was upset and OHMYGODICANNOTEVERST
EPFOOTONTHESAMEPITCH
ASOSVALDOEVERAGAIN?

no. he just posted a pic and said 'it's going to take more than this to stop me'
None of us can possibly know what truly happened and what Fonte truly feels because 1) we weren't there and 2) he could have posted that picture for any number of reasons and everyone reads what they want into it anyway.
so get some perspective, understand that the media have blown this up far far beyond what it actually was and people like you are playing into their hands by over reacting.
[quote][p][bold]JohnItaly[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stroppy_gramps[/bold] wrote: Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE. I'm glad you don't run Saints though. Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin? That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27. Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident. and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident. 1) We know he's been suspended 2) We've seen the picture with the black eye that's it. EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION. So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club? At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants)[/p][/quote]You are sure the players have got over it. So Fonte going public with the photograph is an act of forgiveness then.[/p][/quote]You haven't got a clue WHAT it is. It COULD be Fonte going public in an effort to show that while something DID happen it wasn't actually that bad. does he look upset in the picture? did he post ANYTHING that indicated he was upset and OHMYGODICANNOTEVERST EPFOOTONTHESAMEPITCH ASOSVALDOEVERAGAIN? no. he just posted a pic and said 'it's going to take more than this to stop me' None of us can possibly know what truly happened and what Fonte truly feels because 1) we weren't there and 2) he could have posted that picture for any number of reasons and everyone reads what they want into it anyway. so get some perspective, understand that the media have blown this up far far beyond what it actually was and people like you are playing into their hands by over reacting. Stroppy_gramps
  • Score: 0

1:26pm Sat 25 Jan 14

OSPREYSAINT says...

Latest

A place in the Last 16 of the FA Cup is at stake this weekend and Saturday’s clash with Yeovil is proving to be a popular ticket.
The remaining seats on sale for Saturday’s showdown with the Glovers are now only on sale to supporters on our database in advance of the game.

Demand for a place at this weekend’s game has soared in recent days with Saints looking to make it to the fifth round for only the third time in eight years in the tie against the Championship side.

Fans are therefore advised where possible to book tickets for Saturday’s FA Cup tie before travelling to St Mary’s Stadium.

A strong period of sales towards the end of this week is expected to go on into Saturday morning, and supporters are encouraged to plan in advance for attendance this weekend.

There are added benefits to securing your seat early, with buying before Saturday avoiding a £2 surcharge which applies on matchday.

All tickets allocated to away supporters have sold out, and any Yeovil supporters who do not have a ticket are advised not to travel as they will not be able to purchase seats in other areas of the stadium.

It doesn't say that you cannot buy them on the day, so this may be just to avoid a last minute rush.
Latest A place in the Last 16 of the FA Cup is at stake this weekend and Saturday’s clash with Yeovil is proving to be a popular ticket. The remaining seats on sale for Saturday’s showdown with the Glovers are now only on sale to supporters on our database in advance of the game. Demand for a place at this weekend’s game has soared in recent days with Saints looking to make it to the fifth round for only the third time in eight years in the tie against the Championship side. Fans are therefore advised where possible to book tickets for Saturday’s FA Cup tie before travelling to St Mary’s Stadium. A strong period of sales towards the end of this week is expected to go on into Saturday morning, and supporters are encouraged to plan in advance for attendance this weekend. There are added benefits to securing your seat early, with buying before Saturday avoiding a £2 surcharge which applies on matchday. All tickets allocated to away supporters have sold out, and any Yeovil supporters who do not have a ticket are advised not to travel as they will not be able to purchase seats in other areas of the stadium. It doesn't say that you cannot buy them on the day, so this may be just to avoid a last minute rush. OSPREYSAINT
  • Score: -2

1:38pm Sat 25 Jan 14

OSPREYSAINT says...

They do say that any publicity is good whether it be positive or negative, it has aroused interest in the game!
They do say that any publicity is good whether it be positive or negative, it has aroused interest in the game! OSPREYSAINT
  • Score: -2

1:56pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Dave Juson says...

Stroppy_gramps wrote:
JohnItaly wrote:
Stroppy_gramps wrote:
Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE.

I'm glad you don't run Saints though.
Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin?

That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27.

Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident.

and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident.
1) We know he's been suspended
2) We've seen the picture with the black eye

that's it.

EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION.

So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club?

At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants)
You are sure the players have got over it. So Fonte going public with the photograph is an act of forgiveness then.
You haven't got a clue WHAT it is.

It COULD be Fonte going public in an effort to show that while something DID happen it wasn't actually that bad.
does he look upset in the picture?
did he post ANYTHING that indicated he was upset and OHMYGODICANNOTEVERST

EPFOOTONTHESAMEPITCH

ASOSVALDOEVERAGAIN?

no. he just posted a pic and said 'it's going to take more than this to stop me'
None of us can possibly know what truly happened and what Fonte truly feels because 1) we weren't there and 2) he could have posted that picture for any number of reasons and everyone reads what they want into it anyway.
so get some perspective, understand that the media have blown this up far far beyond what it actually was and people like you are playing into their hands by over reacting.
I think you should have noted that Fonte's head was still attached to his body. From some of the reactions above and on the legion of other threads dedicated to this "breach of the conduct expected" by the club of its players, one would have expected that it had been cleaved from the body and repeatedly stamped on.
[quote][p][bold]Stroppy_gramps[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]JohnItaly[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Stroppy_gramps[/bold] wrote: Thanks for being judge, jury and executioner DE. I'm glad you don't run Saints though. Saying the club should ditch a £15million investment just like throwing some rubbish in the bin? That kind of accountancy belongs at the other end of the M27. Everyone needs to calm the f*ck down over this, I'm quite sure the players already have and I wouldn't be surprised if Osvaldo had already apologisedto anyone concerned in this incident. and please don't forget - there are actually very few facts surrounding this incident. 1) We know he's been suspended 2) We've seen the picture with the black eye that's it. EVERYTHING ELSE IS MEDIA SPECULATION. So please can we all just calm things down a bit and get on with supporting our amazing club? At £15million, Saints are going to look to protect their investment, not waste it. And a lot of rather histrionic Saints fans need to get behind the lads and support them through it rather than stamp their feet and scream and shout (which is what the DE wants)[/p][/quote]You are sure the players have got over it. So Fonte going public with the photograph is an act of forgiveness then.[/p][/quote]You haven't got a clue WHAT it is. It COULD be Fonte going public in an effort to show that while something DID happen it wasn't actually that bad. does he look upset in the picture? did he post ANYTHING that indicated he was upset and OHMYGODICANNOTEVERST EPFOOTONTHESAMEPITCH ASOSVALDOEVERAGAIN? no. he just posted a pic and said 'it's going to take more than this to stop me' None of us can possibly know what truly happened and what Fonte truly feels because 1) we weren't there and 2) he could have posted that picture for any number of reasons and everyone reads what they want into it anyway. so get some perspective, understand that the media have blown this up far far beyond what it actually was and people like you are playing into their hands by over reacting.[/p][/quote]I think you should have noted that Fonte's head was still attached to his body. From some of the reactions above and on the legion of other threads dedicated to this "breach of the conduct expected" by the club of its players, one would have expected that it had been cleaved from the body and repeatedly stamped on. Dave Juson
  • Score: 0

2:14pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Marchwood Malcom says...

It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune!
It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune! Marchwood Malcom
  • Score: 4

4:57pm Sat 25 Jan 14

gman209 says...

gman209 wrote:
Marchwood Malcom wrote:
It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune!
What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post !
oh and also the players dont want him back .
[quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Marchwood Malcom[/bold] wrote: It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune![/p][/quote]What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post ![/p][/quote]oh and also the players dont want him back . gman209
  • Score: -5

5:05pm Sat 25 Jan 14

george chivers says...

Sign Barton and Cattermole and lets go for a record number of red cards and fines. Seems like the only sensible thing to do to me.
Sign Barton and Cattermole and lets go for a record number of red cards and fines. Seems like the only sensible thing to do to me. george chivers
  • Score: 0

5:20pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Marchwood Malcom says...

gman209 wrote:
gman209 wrote:
Marchwood Malcom wrote:
It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune!
What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post !
oh and also the players dont want him back .
You peanut brain! Since when do the players make the decisions. And of course we'd take a loss you prat. Who on earth is going to give us what we paid for him after five unimpressive months and a couple of violent incidents. How on earth do you have the mental capacity to work a keyboard?
[quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Marchwood Malcom[/bold] wrote: It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune![/p][/quote]What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post ![/p][/quote]oh and also the players dont want him back .[/p][/quote]You peanut brain! Since when do the players make the decisions. And of course we'd take a loss you prat. Who on earth is going to give us what we paid for him after five unimpressive months and a couple of violent incidents. How on earth do you have the mental capacity to work a keyboard? Marchwood Malcom
  • Score: 3

5:24pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Strasbourg Saint says...

gman209 wrote:
Marchwood Malcom wrote:
It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune!
What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post !
No reason to use so much vile abuse to put across your point of view and no need at all to misrepresent what some of us believe. Some facts:
1. I have yet to read ONE SINGLE POST which (as you put it) 'backs up' Dani. Those like me who you choose to describe as tw@s, simply won't pass judgment on a situation of which we don't have the full facts. Why can't you see that?
2. Let the club do what it has to do and bear in mind that, should Dani wear a Saints shirt again, unlike you, there will be people who will support him. I would be one of those and, clearly, so would Jose.
3. Whatever he did - and is rightly getting punished for - has absolutely NOTHING to do with how he performs on the pitch. I would like to think that the punishment he is serving and any future action taken by the club against him would be exactly the same if a similar situation ever arose involving any other player. So, let's say that next week we read that Rickie has headbutted Maya Yoshida. How would you respond? I know that I would be consistent in my support for any action taken by the club and in my ability to reserve judgment over something about which I don’t know enough.
[quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Marchwood Malcom[/bold] wrote: It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune![/p][/quote]What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post ![/p][/quote]No reason to use so much vile abuse to put across your point of view and no need at all to misrepresent what some of us believe. Some facts: 1. I have yet to read ONE SINGLE POST which (as you put it) 'backs up' Dani. Those like me who you choose to describe as tw@s, simply won't pass judgment on a situation of which we don't have the full facts. Why can't you see that? 2. Let the club do what it has to do and bear in mind that, should Dani wear a Saints shirt again, unlike you, there will be people who will support him. I would be one of those and, clearly, so would Jose. 3. Whatever he did - and is rightly getting punished for - has absolutely NOTHING to do with how he performs on the pitch. I would like to think that the punishment he is serving and any future action taken by the club against him would be exactly the same if a similar situation ever arose involving any other player. So, let's say that next week we read that Rickie has headbutted Maya Yoshida. How would you respond? I know that I would be consistent in my support for any action taken by the club and in my ability to reserve judgment over something about which I don’t know enough. Strasbourg Saint
  • Score: 1

5:48pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Stroppy_gramps says...

Strasbourg Saint wrote:
gman209 wrote:
Marchwood Malcom wrote:
It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune!
What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post !
No reason to use so much vile abuse to put across your point of view and no need at all to misrepresent what some of us believe. Some facts:
1. I have yet to read ONE SINGLE POST which (as you put it) 'backs up' Dani. Those like me who you choose to describe as tw@s, simply won't pass judgment on a situation of which we don't have the full facts. Why can't you see that?
2. Let the club do what it has to do and bear in mind that, should Dani wear a Saints shirt again, unlike you, there will be people who will support him. I would be one of those and, clearly, so would Jose.
3. Whatever he did - and is rightly getting punished for - has absolutely NOTHING to do with how he performs on the pitch. I would like to think that the punishment he is serving and any future action taken by the club against him would be exactly the same if a similar situation ever arose involving any other player. So, let's say that next week we read that Rickie has headbutted Maya Yoshida. How would you respond? I know that I would be consistent in my support for any action taken by the club and in my ability to reserve judgment over something about which I don’t know enough.
To push Strassies example one step further:

What would your reaction be if he had headbutted Guly?

It's quite simple gman209 so I'll try to explain in terms I hope you will understand:

We gave someone some beans for Osvaldo.
We need to get back at least as many beans as we paid for him
right now, he is not worth those beans
We need him to be worth those beans

are you following this?
[quote][p][bold]Strasbourg Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Marchwood Malcom[/bold] wrote: It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune![/p][/quote]What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post ![/p][/quote]No reason to use so much vile abuse to put across your point of view and no need at all to misrepresent what some of us believe. Some facts: 1. I have yet to read ONE SINGLE POST which (as you put it) 'backs up' Dani. Those like me who you choose to describe as tw@s, simply won't pass judgment on a situation of which we don't have the full facts. Why can't you see that? 2. Let the club do what it has to do and bear in mind that, should Dani wear a Saints shirt again, unlike you, there will be people who will support him. I would be one of those and, clearly, so would Jose. 3. Whatever he did - and is rightly getting punished for - has absolutely NOTHING to do with how he performs on the pitch. I would like to think that the punishment he is serving and any future action taken by the club against him would be exactly the same if a similar situation ever arose involving any other player. So, let's say that next week we read that Rickie has headbutted Maya Yoshida. How would you respond? I know that I would be consistent in my support for any action taken by the club and in my ability to reserve judgment over something about which I don’t know enough.[/p][/quote]To push Strassies example one step further: What would your reaction be if he had headbutted Guly? It's quite simple gman209 so I'll try to explain in terms I hope you will understand: We gave someone some beans for Osvaldo. We need to get back at least as many beans as we paid for him right now, he is not worth those beans We need him to be worth those beans are you following this? Stroppy_gramps
  • Score: 2

5:54pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Marchwood Malcom says...

Stroppy_gramps wrote:
Strasbourg Saint wrote:
gman209 wrote:
Marchwood Malcom wrote:
It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune!
What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post !
No reason to use so much vile abuse to put across your point of view and no need at all to misrepresent what some of us believe. Some facts:
1. I have yet to read ONE SINGLE POST which (as you put it) 'backs up' Dani. Those like me who you choose to describe as tw@s, simply won't pass judgment on a situation of which we don't have the full facts. Why can't you see that?
2. Let the club do what it has to do and bear in mind that, should Dani wear a Saints shirt again, unlike you, there will be people who will support him. I would be one of those and, clearly, so would Jose.
3. Whatever he did - and is rightly getting punished for - has absolutely NOTHING to do with how he performs on the pitch. I would like to think that the punishment he is serving and any future action taken by the club against him would be exactly the same if a similar situation ever arose involving any other player. So, let's say that next week we read that Rickie has headbutted Maya Yoshida. How would you respond? I know that I would be consistent in my support for any action taken by the club and in my ability to reserve judgment over something about which I don’t know enough.
To push Strassies example one step further:

What would your reaction be if he had headbutted Guly?

It's quite simple gman209 so I'll try to explain in terms I hope you will understand:

We gave someone some beans for Osvaldo.
We need to get back at least as many beans as we paid for him
right now, he is not worth those beans
We need him to be worth those beans

are you following this?
Silence! I don't think he has grasped it yet. Best get out the chalkboard and draw him a diagram.
[quote][p][bold]Stroppy_gramps[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Strasbourg Saint[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Marchwood Malcom[/bold] wrote: It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune![/p][/quote]What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post ![/p][/quote]No reason to use so much vile abuse to put across your point of view and no need at all to misrepresent what some of us believe. Some facts: 1. I have yet to read ONE SINGLE POST which (as you put it) 'backs up' Dani. Those like me who you choose to describe as tw@s, simply won't pass judgment on a situation of which we don't have the full facts. Why can't you see that? 2. Let the club do what it has to do and bear in mind that, should Dani wear a Saints shirt again, unlike you, there will be people who will support him. I would be one of those and, clearly, so would Jose. 3. Whatever he did - and is rightly getting punished for - has absolutely NOTHING to do with how he performs on the pitch. I would like to think that the punishment he is serving and any future action taken by the club against him would be exactly the same if a similar situation ever arose involving any other player. So, let's say that next week we read that Rickie has headbutted Maya Yoshida. How would you respond? I know that I would be consistent in my support for any action taken by the club and in my ability to reserve judgment over something about which I don’t know enough.[/p][/quote]To push Strassies example one step further: What would your reaction be if he had headbutted Guly? It's quite simple gman209 so I'll try to explain in terms I hope you will understand: We gave someone some beans for Osvaldo. We need to get back at least as many beans as we paid for him right now, he is not worth those beans We need him to be worth those beans are you following this?[/p][/quote]Silence! I don't think he has grasped it yet. Best get out the chalkboard and draw him a diagram. Marchwood Malcom
  • Score: 2

7:10pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Marchwood Malcom says...

gman209 wrote:
Marchwood Malcom wrote:
gman209 wrote:
gman209 wrote:
Marchwood Malcom wrote:
It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune!
What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post !
oh and also the players dont want him back .
You peanut brain! Since when do the players make the decisions. And of course we'd take a loss you prat. Who on earth is going to give us what we paid for him after five unimpressive months and a couple of violent incidents. How on earth do you have the mental capacity to work a keyboard?
you are the biggest tw@ known to man . you were certainainly at the back of the line when brains were dished out . you thick c***
Well that's plain rude! It's obviously very frustrating for you to lose the argument and then to be put firmly in your place. Oh well!
[quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Marchwood Malcom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Marchwood Malcom[/bold] wrote: It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune![/p][/quote]What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post ![/p][/quote]oh and also the players dont want him back .[/p][/quote]You peanut brain! Since when do the players make the decisions. And of course we'd take a loss you prat. Who on earth is going to give us what we paid for him after five unimpressive months and a couple of violent incidents. How on earth do you have the mental capacity to work a keyboard?[/p][/quote]you are the biggest tw@ known to man . you were certainainly at the back of the line when brains were dished out . you thick c***[/p][/quote]Well that's plain rude! It's obviously very frustrating for you to lose the argument and then to be put firmly in your place. Oh well! Marchwood Malcom
  • Score: 2

9:19pm Sat 25 Jan 14

Stroppy_gramps says...

gman209 wrote:
Marchwood Malcom wrote:
gman209 wrote:
gman209 wrote:
Marchwood Malcom wrote:
It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune!
What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post !
oh and also the players dont want him back .
You peanut brain! Since when do the players make the decisions. And of course we'd take a loss you prat. Who on earth is going to give us what we paid for him after five unimpressive months and a couple of violent incidents. How on earth do you have the mental capacity to work a keyboard?
you are the biggest tw@ known to man . you were certainainly at the back of the line when brains were dished out . you thick c***
your comments have no place on here.

I look forward to your ban.

child.
[quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Marchwood Malcom[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]gman209[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Marchwood Malcom[/bold] wrote: It's very easy for fans to say sell him now but he's only been here a few months, hasn't made an impact and has been involved in a couple of incidents. All of this would mean that we would have to take a big hit on our outlay, as other clubs weren't exactly fighting over him in the summer. To sell him now would be bad business, keep hold of him, give him some games, run up his asking price and then get rid, although if he starts knocking them in I'm sure those fans calling for his exit now, will change their tune![/p][/quote]What is the matter with all you tw@s who keep backing up a complete idiot . He has done nothing to improve the team , he is a lazy player who has no respect for our club .Tell me in what way has he improved the team ? He is a liability who , if he stays , will ruin the saints spirit . Get a fu++++g grip and realise he is not good enough for us . i remember players like steve moran , mick channon and ron davies who would give everything they had for the saints . We still have players who give everything for us but , osvaldo is not one of them . As for the comments who say we should keep him because we dont want to lose 15m on him , get a life . We are not talking about giving him away , we need to sell him . He will ruin team spirit if he stays . I look forward to the abuse i will get for this post ![/p][/quote]oh and also the players dont want him back .[/p][/quote]You peanut brain! Since when do the players make the decisions. And of course we'd take a loss you prat. Who on earth is going to give us what we paid for him after five unimpressive months and a couple of violent incidents. How on earth do you have the mental capacity to work a keyboard?[/p][/quote]you are the biggest tw@ known to man . you were certainainly at the back of the line when brains were dished out . you thick c***[/p][/quote]your comments have no place on here. I look forward to your ban. child. Stroppy_gramps
  • Score: 1

3:48pm Sun 26 Jan 14

FindAndDestroy says...

Does his action suggest he wants out? It's obvious that he has an anger issue.....he has a history of violent conduct....maybe he needs help.....some kind of anger management or something... who knows...
Does his action suggest he wants out? It's obvious that he has an anger issue.....he has a history of violent conduct....maybe he needs help.....some kind of anger management or something... who knows... FindAndDestroy
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree