Hampshire Chronicle celebrates 240th anniversary with host of brilliant reader offers (From Basingstoke Gazette)
When news happens, text BAZ and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Hampshire Chronicle celebrates 240th anniversary with host of brilliant reader offers
HAVE a free pint of real ale on us!
The Chronicle has teamed up with the Fulflood micro-brewery to celebrate the 240th anniversary of Hampshire's oldest newspaper with a new beer, Fulflood 1772.
Readers can claim a free pint by cutting out a voucher in the Chronicle tomorrow and taking it to the Fulflood Arms or The Queen Inn in St Cross before October 20.
There is a raft of cut-out vouchers for other terrific offers for readers this week:
* Zizzi, the Chronicle's former base in the High Street, is offering 50 per cent off pizzas and pasta main courses until October 25;
* Kyoto Kitchen, Bangkok Brasserie and Bengal Sage have a '2 for 1' offer Mondays to Wednesdays until October 31;
* Jude's Ice Cream is giving away a free 120ml tub to the first 100 readers at the Goodlife Farm Shop in Headbourne Worthy;
* Greens Restaurant and Wine Bar in Wickham is giving away a free glass of wine Tuesdays-Fridays until October 31;
* and Hampshire Farmers' Markets has eight superb offers as well for Chronicle readers at Winchester this Sunday, October 14. Taking part are Mr Whitehead's, Lyburn Cheese, Bowtell's Farm Shop, Beechcroft Lamb and Beef, Noah's Ark Farm, Woodlands Jersey Beef, Natural Wight Mushrooms and Blackmoor Game.
And the first 240 people to the office at 5 Upper Brook Street who buy a Chronicle will receive a free goodie bag.
See the newspaper out today for full details.
Comments are closed on this article.