When news happens, text BAZ and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Kitchen blaze in Alresford
10:54am Saturday 10th August 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS tackled a fire that wrecked a kitchen at a house in Alresford town centre yesterday evening.
Two crews attended at 6pm from Alresford and Alton stations and used one hose, a jet and a thermal imaging camera with four firefighters in breathing apparatus to extinguish the flames at the property in The Dean.
No-one is believed to have been hurt in the incident.
The cause of the fire was thought to be a faulty fridge.
Comments are closed on this article.