When news happens, text BAZ and your photos or videos to 80360. Or contact us by email and phone.
Crime for RG21 3QT
Street-level crime and anti-social behaviour in from the Home Office.
To protect privacy, crimes are mapped to points on or near the road where they occurred.
- All crime & ASB
- Public disorder & weapons
- Vehicle crime
- Criminal damage & arson
- Violent crime
- Other theft
- Other crime
Street name Crime type
Police station and neighbourhood policing team
Neighbourhood police station
London Road, Basingstoke
Mon: 0800 - 2200
Tue: 0800 - 2200
Wed: 0800 - 2200
Thu: 0800 - 2200
Fri: 0800 - 2200
Sat: 0800 - 2200
Sun: 0800 - 2200
- Telephone: 101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Grove neighbourhood policing team
- Sgt Emily Langdon
- No additional details are available for this team member. Please contact Hampshire Constabulary to request that they add this information.
- Insp Marcus Cator
- I joined Basingstoke in 2012 as the Sector Inspector for Basingstoke Town Centre and Town South. I have a strong belief in supporting our communities, developing my teams and ensuring we provide an excellent service to the areas we police. I have had the privilege of recognition for my work in Neighbourhood Policing through the national and international problem solving awards at the UK and USA POP Conference. For examples please copy and paste the links below to view. http://www.popcenter.org/library/awards/goldstein/2007/07-20(F).pdf http://www.popcenter.org/library/awards/tilley/2006/06-21(S).pdf Working with my teams at Basingstoke I plan to continue the reduction of crime and disorder / ASB within our communities and ensure the teams continue to deliver excellence in Basingstoke.
- PC Rowan McComb
- Pc Rowan McComb covers Eastrop and Grove along with PCSO Sam Foster. Rowan previously worked for two years on the Targeted Patrol Team responding to calls across the Basingstoke district. Rowan brings to the beat a wealth of experience and is enjoying working closely with the team in order to achieve the priorities that have been set out by the Neighbourhood panel. You can see Rowan and the team patrolling Eastrop and Grove either on foot or on their bikes, Rowan is always happy to assist.
About this neighbourhood
PC Amanda Wallis is the beat manager for Grove. She has managed this beat area since November 2011 and has been on the Safer Neighbourhood Team for just over two years. Prior to this she has worked on MAPPA, Priority Crime and Response Teams in northern Hampshire. The area of Grove mainly consists of privately owned and rented properties. These include Black Dam, Skippetts Gardens, and the neighbouring vicinity of Cliddesden Road, and Sheppard Road. There is also a large business community that is located in: Viables Industrial Estate, Viables Craft Centre, Winchester Road, Grove Road, Munnings Close, Kingsmill Road, Wella Road, Holbein Close and Lister Road. There is one petrol station situated on Grove Road and the other is on the Harrowway. Alternative accommodation in Grove is the Holiday Inn on Grove Road and 'Copper Beeches' on Cliddesden Road. There are also childcare and education establishments up to secondary education.
The force responsible for policing and crime prevention in this area is Hampshire Constabulary.
Messages and events
When: 19th June 2013, 2.45pm
Where: St John's Primary School,
Please feel free to come and visit PCSO Foster outside of St John's Primary School to discuss any issues that you have in Grove. PCSO Foster will be combining his after school patrols with his monthly beat surgery.