A delightful, three bedroom 1930's style property in the popular village of Shipton Bellinger. The property boasts off-road parking, a lovely rear garden and good sized bedrooms. NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A 1930s period, semi-detached family home with garage.
Entrance Hall 13' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.99m x 1.85m )
Double glazed door to front. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 3" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.34m into bay x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front. Open fireplace. TV and telephone points. Radiator. Picture rail.
Dining Room 11' 11" x 11' ( 3.63m x 3.35m )
Double glazed patio doors. Open fireplace with wood burner. Double radiator.
Kitchen 17' x 8' 1" ( 5.18m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted with a range of wall and base units, sink-and-drainer unit, work surfaces, electric oven, electric hob and cookerhood. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Space for fridge/freezer. Double radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 9" to wardrobe ( 4.45m x 2.97m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to front. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. TV point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' ( 2.36m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear. Suite comprising bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled walls.
To the front, the garden is fully enclosed by hedging is mainly laid to gravel, providing off-road parking space. Up-and-over door to garage.
To the rear, there is a mature rear garden mainly laid to lawn with pathway and patio area. Oil tank. Border surrounds with plants and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.