CONNELLS offer a 2 BEDROOM park home with countryside views in the desirable location of East Cholderton. The property features lounge, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, DOUBLE GLAZED windows, gas radiator heating, GARDEN and driveway parking.
A two bedroom park home located in the desirable location of East Cholderton and features, lounge, two bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom, double glazed windows, gas radiator heating, garden and driveway parking.
Double glazed glass panel door to:
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Double glazed side aspect window. Fitted kitchen with roll top work surfaces with cupboards and drawers under and cupboards over. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap. Wall mounted gas boiler, space for washing machine, space for cooker, space for upright fridge/freezer, door to bedroom 2, door to:
Lounge 11' 4" x 9' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.95m )
Double glazed side aspect window. Double glazed French doors leading to garden. Door to:
Door to bathroom, door to:
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.95m x 2.51m )
Double glazed front aspect window.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 7' ( 2.95m x 2.13m )
Double glazed rear aspect window.
Double glazed side aspect frosted window. Panel enclosed bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.
The garden is laid to lawn and surrounds the property, timber built shed.
Driveway parking for one vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.