A DETACHED three bedroom bungalow with DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL. Set on a two and a half acre plot, with DOUBLE CAR PORT, workshop and a BARN. Also benefits from COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS. Viewing recommended.
Set on a large plot of approximately 2 and a half acres, this is a detached three bedroom bungalow which has development potential. Ideally located in the countryside and surrounded by fields it has some beautiful and far reaching views around the property.
The accommodation briefly comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Three Bedrooms and a Bathroom. Outside there is a double car port, ample off road parking, workshop and also a barn. This property needs to be viewed to truly visualize what can be done with this property!
Lounge 14' x 11' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio doors, open fire place with brick surround. Television point.
Kitchen 15' 11" x 12' 3" ( 4.85m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen with wall units, double glazed window to rear and side.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 1 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobes, open aspect south facing.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 9' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear, tiled floor, south facing views.
Bedroom 3 9' 1" x 7' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front.
With parking area to front.
Workshop 18' 7" x 9' 8" ( 5.66m x 2.95m )
Barn 16' 8" x 29' ( 5.08m x 8.84m )
Outside there is approx two and a half acres of land with some beautiful views and fields around the property and has excellent development potential, an ideal investment buy!
Take the A354 Dorchester road out of Blandford into the village of Thoricombe, as you leave the village take the left hand turning into the small lane, follow the road to the top of the hill, the property can be found just before the left hand bend.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.