Occupying an enviable position by the river Test this GROUND floor RETIREMENT apartment offers lounge, kitchen, DOUBLE bedroom, bathroom and private parking. Benefiting from communal laundry facilities, visitor guest room, telephone entry, 24hr emergency call support with residential manager.
Offering piece of mind, independent living this ground floor over 55's retirement flat is available in the sought after village of Overton in a converted mill building on the banks of the river Test. The property comprises lounge, kitchen, bathroom, double bedroom and benefits from emergency pull cords in all rooms, telephone entry system, communal laundry facilities, guest bedroom availability for visitors, 24hr emergency call support with residential manager, private communal parking and pretty well maintained communal gardens that run along the river. The village offers a good range of local shops, restaurants and social amenities and bus services to Basingstoke, Andover and Winchester with easy access to mainline railway services to London, Waterloo and the West Country.
Wood panel front door to:
Electric storage heater, storage cupboard for cloaks, airing cupboard, entry intercom.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.19m x 3.76m )
Two double glazed front aspect windows. Fireplace with electric fire, two sets of wall lights, electric radiator. Emergency pull cord.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 6' 1" ( 2.67m x 1.85m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Partly tiled. Free standing electric oven with electric hob and cookerhood over. Space for fridge/freezer. Lino flooring. Emergency pull cord.
Bedroom 12' 4" into wardrobes x 8' 1" max ( 3.76m into wardrobes x 2.46m max )
Double glazed front aspect window. Built in wardrobes, TV and telephone points, electric radiator. Emergency pull cord.
Double glazed front aspect window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shaver point, partly tiled, electric radiator. Emergency pull cord.
Communal gardens running along the river Test.
Private communal parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.