Constructed by Gleeson Homes and offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM first floor apartment. The property features two bedrooms both with FITTED WARDROBES, spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite and ALLOCATED PARKING SITUATED IN A COURTYARD. Energy rating B
Constructed by Gleeson Homes and offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM first floor apartment. Located in the popular residential location of Chineham and situated in a cul-de-sac this particular property features two bedrooms both with FITTED WARDROBES, spacious lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and bathroom suite, double glazing, gas radiator heating and ALLOCATED PARKING SITUATED IN A COURTYARD. Viewing highly recommended.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs leading to all floors.
Door to kitchen, door to lounge, door to bathroom, door to bedrooms one and two, two storage cupboards, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Lounge/diner 13' 8" x 13' 6" ( 4.17m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, television point, wood laminate flooring, space for table.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, double glazed window to rear aspect, stainless steel sink with drainer, integrated oven with hob, extractor hood, space for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, wall mounted gas boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 3" max to wardrobes x 12' 8" max ( 4.04m max to wardrobes x 3.86m max )
Irregular shaped room. Two double glazed windows to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' ( 3.18m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Suite in white comprising panel enclosed bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, push button wc, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
There is one allocated parking space situated in a courtyard to the rear of the property.
If you would like more information regarding lettings please contact our lettings department on 01256 318122.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.