A modern spacious DETACHED family home comprising 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS with 2 EN SUITES, family bathroom, cloakroom, large lounge, KITCHEN/BREAKFAST room, CONSERVATORY and study. The property also benefits from double glazing, gas central heating, garage and driveway parking. MUST BE VIEWED.
A family detached home benefiting from spacious accommodation comprising a large lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory, study and cloakroom. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms, two with en suites and a further family bathroom. The property has front and rear gardens, driveway parking for two vehicles and a garage. Viewing is highly recommended.
Pitched storm porch over double glazed front door to:
Radiator, stairs to first floor. Door to:
Double glazed side aspect obscure window. Wall mounted wash hand basin, low level WC, partly tiled, radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" x 11' 1" max ( 4.90m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed front aspect windows. TV and telephone points, gas point. two radiators.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.37m x 2.90m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Double glazed French doors to conservatory. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units and roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink and drainer unit, partly tiled. Built in electric oven with gas hob and cookerhood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, tiled flooring, downlighters. Door to:
Study 9' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.90m x 2.34m )
Rear of garage, fire door, telephone point, radiator.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 6' 3" ( 3.18m x 1.91m )
UPVC and brick built with double glazed windows all round, double glazed side aspect French doors to garden. Floor tiling, underfloor heating, radiator, electric points, sky connection point, vertical blinds.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, radiator. Doors to:
Bedroom 1 16' 7" x 9' 6" max ( 5.05m x 2.90m max )
Double glazed front aspect window. Two fitted wardrobes, Fitted chest of drawers and dressing table. TV and telephone points, radiator, sloping ceiling.
Double glazed rear aspect obscure window. Double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, shaver point, partly tiled, tiled floor, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 10' 9" max ( 3.76m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed front aspect window. Double fitted wardrobe. Airing cupboard with hot water tank.
Double glazed front aspect obscure window. Double shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin low level WC, partly tiled, tiled floor, radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' 2" x 7' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.24m )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Radiator.
Double glazed rear aspect window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, partly tiled, radiator.
Laid to lawn with pathway to front door.
Driveway parking for two vehicles leading to:
Up and over door, power and light, part converted into study.
Mainly laid to lawn with patio area, outside tap, outside light and outdoor power. Shrub and flower borders, pond and two side access gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.