A 3 BEDROOM semi detached property located in the sought after village of Overton. This family home offers a LARGE South facing private rear garden, lounge, kitchen & laundry room, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom & cloakroom, a DOUBLE length GARAGE, workshop and off road parking for several vehicles.
Peacefully located in the sought after village of Overton this three bedroom semi detached family home offers good accommodation on the ground floor through a lounge, kitchen with laundry room, downstairs cloakroom, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from a large south facing private rear garden with paved patio and covered and decked entertaining area, a double length garage, workshop and off road parking for several vehicles.
Brick built pitched storm porch over:
Double glazed UPVC front aspect door to:
Double glazed side aspect window. Radiator.
Low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, towel radiator, fully tiled.
Lounge 15' x 12' ( 4.57m x 3.66m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Double glazed patio doors leading to patio. Gas fireplace with back boiler.
Kitchen 12' max x 11' 8" ( 3.66m max x 3.56m )
Double glazed side aspect window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and roll top work surfaces over. Ceramic sink and drainer unit, splashback tiling. Built in electric oven with ceramic electric hob and stainless steel cookerhood over.
Laundry Room 9' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.97m x 2.03m )
Double glazed side aspect glass door leading to driveway and garden. Wall and base level units. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for appliances.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed front aspect window. Loft access with loft ladder. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.58m x 3.12m )
Restricted headheight. Double glazed side aspect window, double glazed rear aspect Velux window. Built in wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 10" x 8' 1" to wardrobe ( 3.00m x 2.46m to wardrobe )
Double glazed rear aspect window. Built in wardrobes, TV point, airing cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 4' 5" ( 2.97m x 1.35m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Built in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed side aspect window. Fully tiled double shower cubicle, sunken vanity wash hand unit, radiator, partly tiled.
Enclosed by panel fencing, path to front door, shingle and paved.
Tarmac driveway for several vehicles leading to:
Double length with swing doors, power and light.
With power and light.
A large private South facing rear garden with paved patio area, covered deck entertaining area with the remainder laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.