Situated in a fantastic location within walking distance to the town centre. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT. A two bedroom first floor maisonette featuring two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, refitted bathroom and garage. Energy rating C
Situated in a fantastic location within walking distance to the town centre. IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT. A two bedroom first floor maisonette comes to the market with no onward chain. The property features two double bedrooms, lounge, kitchen/diner, refitted bathroom and garage. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. Can be sold as a going concern.
Stairs leading up to accommodation.
Door to lounge, door to kitchen, door to bathroom, door to bedrooms, heater.
Lounge 14' 4" extending to x 11' 6" ( 4.37m extending to x 3.51m )
Double glazed window, open fireplace, heater.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.54m )
Range of wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, sink with drainer, double glazed window, space for appliances, floor mounted gas boiler, part tiled walls, space for table.
Bedroom One 11' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.48m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window, heater, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' x 8' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window, built-in wardrobes, heater.
Refitted suite in white comprising panel enclosed bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, push button wc, extractor fan, heater, loft access, double glazed window.
Private garden, laid to lawn.
Situated in a block.
The vendor has informed Connells that rent for the property is currently £700 per month.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.