In the popular area of Hatch Warren this well presented GROUND FLOOR one bedroom flat, comprises lounge, SEPARATE KITCHEN, double bedroom, REFITTED BATHROOM, private REAR GARDEN with direct access to GARAGE and off road parking. Recently redecorated throughout and is offered with NO CHAIN.
This recently redecorated one bedroom ground floor flat located in the popular area of Hatch Warren benefits from a lounge, separate kitchen, recently refitted bathroom, double bedroom, private rear garden with direct access to garage and off road parking. The whole property has been redecorated and re-carpeted throughout and is very well presented.
Wood paneled side aspect door to:
Double glazed front aspect window. Electric radiator, telephone point, airing cupboard.
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.19m x 3.51m )
Double glazed sliding patio doors to rear garden. TV and telephone points, electric radiator.
Double glazed rear aspect window. Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and roll top work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, splashback tiling. Brand new and unused built in electric oven and ceramic electric hob with cookerhood over. Plumbing and space for washing machine.
Bedroom 10' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.12m x 3.07m )
Double glazed front aspect window. Electric radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, electric towel radiator, mirror with lights, partly tiled.
Enclosed with paved patio, lawn, flower and shrub border, outside tap, door to:
Up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.